💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 Rollout Theories?

sethrb101

Featured Posts

Whatever happens she has Enigma during the month of May.  So I hope she does LG6 promo after that in the summer otherwise it could be a very short era.

1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

It ended a year ago but won two Grammys a couple days ago? 

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

A movie that was filmed in 2017, came out in 2018, won the bulk of its awards in 2019.... SURELY TO GOD the era has been done for a while. She hasn't mentioned it, promoted it, released a single from it, etc. in nearly a year. So yes. It might win an award in ten years,that doesn't mean we're still in the ASIB area. Your logic makes..... no sense. Sometimes I wonder if the Little Monstrosities ever think things through before posting.

blankpaper
19 minutes ago, bloom said:

A movie that was filmed in 2017, came out in 2018, won the bulk of its awards in 2019.... SURELY TO GOD the era has been done for a while. She hasn't mentioned it, promoted it, released a single from it, etc. in nearly a year. So yes. It might win an award in ten years,that doesn't mean we're still in the ASIB area. Your logic makes..... no sense. Sometimes I wonder if the Little Monstrosities ever think things through before posting.

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s not relevant anymore. It just won its last awards. Now she’s in a position to cleanly start a new era without overlap. But stay mad about it I guess 

reality’s tight if the music is right

TWICE on hatius

Lmao at y'all think Gaga is a robot. Y'all are lucky that Gaga is somewhat active online after what y'all have made her gone through (abandoned her during ARTPOP, ruthlessly bashed Joanne on daily basis, whinny because ASIB was mainly about ballad excellence, and being unnecessarily judgmental at the beginning of LG6. LIKE CAN SHE LIVE :selena:. CAN SHE ****ING LIVE:selena:) 

She could have been like Beyonce and paid y'all to dust. I swear LMs is the dumbest fandom out here. Beyhive spread their propaganda  everyday ensuring no negativity will affect Beyonce reputation. Even JB stans bought his horrendous song, what y'all did to Gaga after 2013 was mainly whining and leaking her ****.  

Keep your negativity to yourself, being honest is good. But y'all should learn being honest in right place and right time.

WE SHALL NOT LET ARTPOP catastrophe happen again because of some f-slurs are itching with their as*holes at night

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Married the Night
8 hours ago, bloom said:

Omg can we stop with A Star Is Born? That era ended literally a year ago lmao. I also was not comparing Gaga's talent or ability to Britney, only her public image/lack thereof. 

No. You’re the one acting like she is a robot in Vegas. She isn’t. Her career is massive right now. She will never be a puppet like Britney. And you can look at ASIB that ended less than a year ago as proof. 

You can ignore the facts. 

nenhures
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

No. You’re the one acting like she is a robot in Vegas. She isn’t. Her career is massive right now. She will never be a puppet like Britney. And you can look at ASIB that ended less than a year ago as proof. 

You can ignore the facts. 

They were mocking her mental and physical health on another thread so I would seriously consider just putting them on your ignore list and not feeding the troll.

Married the Night
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

They were mocking her mental and physical health on another thread so I would seriously consider just putting them on your ignore list and not feeding the troll.

Okay. I am going to do that. Thank you. 

ShayCristoforo

I predict she will roll out some pasta dough and make orechiette. And then have enough leftovers to feed the boys.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

GhettoFabulous
10 hours ago, bloom said:

My theory is that even as  her "team" begins to promote her new music, she continues to say and do nothing, only repeating the same 20ish songs over and over and over at her Vegas residency, inching closer and closer to becoming the lifeless shell that Britney Spears became. 

Either that, or LGG 2021 rollout. 

Don’t.be.****ing.rude!:madge::interestinga:

Glamourpuss

Maybe she WANTS to seem robotic? Like, maybe it's intentional? Repeating the 100 people in a room thing over and over, doing the same Enigma show over and over, only talking about and hocking makeup, etc. 

You clearly don't know what you're talking about and I get the impression you're just here to stir up some trouble. :interestinga:

highwithenemy

Maybe she WANTS to seem robotic? Like, maybe it's intentional? Repeating the 100 people in a room thing over and over, doing the same Enigma show over and over, only talking about and hocking makeup, etc. 

omg no, what are you talking? 

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.

Glamourpuss
7 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Yesss all of this. Everyone acts like she’s just sat and done nothing since Joanne was released but in the last 3 1/2 years she’s done the Super Bowl halftime show, Coachella, a world tour, starred in a movie and did the soundtrack, done a year of her residency, and started Haus Labs. The girl’s been BUSY 

I know right? Imagine if the new era does start next month, when did she learn all the choreography and everything else required to kick off a new era? It's like this fanbase can't understand that Gaga doesn't go to bed at night and wake up the next day suddenly knowing the choreography to her new song. A new era takes alot of planning and hard work.

They even complain when her hair has roots like she isn't allowed to take the time to prioritise other things. I get my hair bleached like Gaga's and I know how time consuming it is to maintain it.

We have absolutely no idea what goes on behind the scenes. We only see what she wants us to see. But one thing I know is she's one of the most hardworking people in the business. 

Archived