šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga sampled "Stupid Love"

AFRODITA

Featured Posts

geusst1235
5 hours ago, bloom said:

Ok so now it's not just a generic song, it's also unoriginal lol.

Imagine it taking four years and all of those producers and one of the most talented artists in the worldĀ to drop that steaming turd on us. A full and fibrous bowel movement.Ā 

You do realize that Gaga has been sampling throughout her entire career right? Some of her most popular songs have sampled others, so this isn't new.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

Just to add a little fuel to this already lovely thread :huntyga:Ā let me post this less than subtle but obviously inspired "sample" that hasn't been officially recognized. I love ScheiƟe but this has always been a sore point for me:

Ā 

14 hours ago, LGs LM said:

Boney M - Ma Baker

14 hours ago, River said:

Ma Baker

Gaga doesn't agree, and hasn't officially acknowledged the songĀ Ā :poot:

Ā 

Ultimecia

Sampling is the best way to make music and I'm obsessed with it, I love SL even more now!Ā :pray:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Daylight Jokers
10 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Just to add a little fuel to this already lovely thread.

GGD never fails to astonish me.

I'm confused y'all are upset because she sampled the "UHEWUHOH" thing that's like the most basic part of the production lol. Also I doubt that it's a sample it sounds like something from a sound pack.Ā Y'all don't know much about music production do you?

gagzus

Itā€™s a sample of a sample essentially that you buy the liscenceĀ from a sample pack you can buy online,Ā like how RedOne bought a sample pack online that has almost every stem for Judas in it, thatā€™s how a fan managed to create near perfect multi tracks for it; from the sample pack you can buy online for Judas.

Archived