Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ew ew ahhh  ew ew ahhh  ew ew ahhh :music:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

messybottom
1 hour ago, nenhures said:

Of course she did lmao. Gaga's sampled Ma Baker by Boney M in Poker Face, We Will Rock You by Queen in You and I, Rocket #9 by Zombie Zombie in Venus. The list goes on. She's never to this day not credited a sample she used, why would she start now? 

you are like my favorite user on this site. Every time I blink you are clocking the girls with FACTS on 👏🏼 every 👏🏼 single 👏🏼 thread :lmao:

Borisapillar
1 hour ago, Haus of Afrodita said:

no she's just a controversial gemini. leave her be, her music is amazing. 

I was literally quoting Gaga, you foolish coward.

This is actually news to me. 

Also low-key leads me to lean more towards it not being the lead, possibly not even on the album. 

1 hour ago, messybottom said:

you are like my favorite user on this site. Every time I blink you are clocking the girls with FACTS on 👏🏼 every 👏🏼 single 👏🏼 thread :lmao:

:triggered:

Zander
2 hours ago, Red said:

I’m almost sure I’ve heard that in a 90s song or something very similar :emma:

I was gonna say... that noise is quite popular with 90's house / dance music.

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, LGs LM said:

Artists sample music from time to time. It's normal. Madonna sampled an ABBA song for Hung Up, Alejandro's intro was sampled, Torn by Ava Max also sampled an ABBA song, Poker Face also sampled that Ma Ma Ma Ma part. It happens most of the time and it's not illegal if they bought rights to use what they're sampling.

WAIITTT what song did Poker Face sample?

I LOVE GGD
2 hours ago, Haus of Afrodita said:

no she's just a controversial gemini. leave her be, her music is amazing. 

I don´t agree with you. All adult people should be accountable for their actions. It´s shocking and pretty sad to see how some people still support artists like Ms. Banks because "her music is amazing". People should be able to  differentiate between "oh yeah that music is great" and "oh yeah but she´s been extremely disrespectful to so many and has hurt a lot people by voicing her thorn like opinions, so as a decent human being I CHOOSE not to support her". Imagine having a world full of so many incredible talented musicians and YET you still consciously choose to back someone like Banks. Nobody has died by abstaining from her music but many have died at the hands of homophobic people (sometimes literally and others taking their lives because they could not stand the bullying and the suffering of being mistreated by others)

I´ll leave a link to a very interesting post that might make you think twice before so openly admitting to supporting Banks´ art.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2019/12/03/after-apology-azealia-banks-doubles-down-on-homophobia/

4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Ma Baker

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Boney M - Ma Baker

Archived