💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it always like this?

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99

So I haven’t been a member for an album drop yet.

Is it always like this? Where everyone freaks out for months, hypes themselves up over nonsense internet gossip, thinks a drop is hapenning 168273383848 times - but then doesn’t believe it when it’s blatantly obvious that it’s right around the corner (with a leaked song no less)?

I am not trying to poke fun at anyone, honestly - I’m just confused. 

Also why is GGD’s Twitter telling us an announcement will come from LG when it’s time? Isn’t that obvious? Who else was going to announce it? Big Bird? And what other time would it be then when it’s time?

I feel like I’m missing something...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

I joined right after she released Joanne so i wouldn't know but yeah, we obsess over rumors and then we're disappointed when she doesn't release things she didn't even promise :huntyga:

Mmm yes and no.

I remember a couple of meltdowns before ARTPOP (there was a Livestream where some people thought she was going to announce something and she didn't). 

I believe this is the longest we've gone without official word from Gaga or her team and with the most meltdowns.

Kindness rules all.

Diamond heart99
Just now, Poker said:

Mmm yes and no.

I remember a couple of meltdowns before ARTPOP (there was a Livestream where some people thought she was going to announce something and she didn't). 

I believe this is the longest we've gone without official word from Gaga or her team and with the most meltdowns.

So is that what it is? That she hasn’t said much?

But we’ve known she has been working on LG6. We know it exists and following logic - they pushed it from last year so Interscope could finish riding out the hype of a ASIB. Also it obviously has to drop eventually so...

Am I just too old to get it? 

Reginald

Yes. The social media blackouts between eras have always turned LMs into Literal Monsters :diane: 

including myself :messga: 

LibraOctober98

Yes, and then when it comes everyone talks about how bad it is and that they wished it sounded more like Fame dance pop

2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

So is that what it is? That she hasn’t said much?

But we’ve known she has been working on LG6. We know it exists and following logic - they pushed it from last year so Interscope could finish riding out the hype of a ASIB. Also it obviously has to drop eventually so...

Am I just too old to get it? 

Well :fan:

(jk I would never say that, I think we're a similar age)

Rumours, delusions, convoluted theories,  insiders, fake insiders, fights -- that's all par for the course and nothing new. But I do think it's worse (or feels worse) because she's been so quiet. In other eras she hinted much more, and was more visible in and out of studios etc even if she wasn't talking. It's a double edged sword, in the past, when she told us stuff but plans changed, people would meltdown and never get over it. Now she says nothing until it's literally in our laps, but the long silences drive us crazy. 

MonSwiftAnton

I feel like monsters who were here during pre ARTPOP are more relaxed now, like we've been through everything like this in the past. At least I am, and I'm tired as hell. I will be happy when a new song comes out and I can dance to it while taking my walks and drinking my wine, but after all it's just another day.

Yep, it's always like this. During the wait for ARTPOP, every few days there was a new album cover "leak," always some shitty thing made by fans. Same with songs. There were two or three "leaks" of Burqa before the real song, Aura, leaked. The only time I remember fans thinking something was coming and actually being right was mid-July 2013. DJWS and Haus members were posting about some special dinner or something, and it turned out that the dinner was a party for Gaga's team and friends to celebrate the launch of the ARTPOP era. She officially announced the album, app, and aesthetic that night after the dinner.

My name isn't Timmers

Diamond heart99
Just now, MonSwiftAnton said:

I feel like monsters who were here during pre ARTPOP are more relaxed now, like we've been through everything like this in the past. At least I am, and I'm tired as hell. I will be happy when a new song comes out and I can dance to it while taking my walks and drinking my wine, but after all it's just another day.

I see what ya did there. :usrs:

Rat Boy

It's normally worse. :lmao: 

ARTPOP was really something else. :vegas: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

1 minute ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

100 percent yes GIF by CBC

I used to buy into all the hype. Now I just roll my eyes and respond with "we'll see" or "cool" whenever my LM friends text me about a new rumor.

My name isn't Timmers

Couldn't tell ya, I joined around mid 2018, but I can only guess it'll be like this forever, I'll always remember it this way :vegas:

Archived