Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber: "I Was Victim Of Emotional Abuse"

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

At 15, he was one of the, if not the most hated person on this planet, for literally no Reason, he was just a guy who loved to make music

And I still dont see the relation with that and emotionally abusing his gf, treating his fans like ****, peeing in a janitor bucket, driving drunk, etc etc

Maybe, just maybe, he is just a natural asshole?

Sepsami
On 1/29/2020 at 12:17 AM, KEVIN STEVE said:

At 15, he was one of the, if not the most hated person on this planet, for literally no Reason, he was just a guy who loved to make music

People underestimate how hard that must be

I hate all thise fingerwagging towards JB, they don't even know 10% of the whole story 

SharkmanthaC

Having survived an emotionally abusive relationship, some of the things that Selena was seen doing could have been her only defense. I would sometimes yell back at my ex because I felt trapped. I would then get yelled at more for “always making myself the victim.” I am not saying that she maybe didn’t have toxic behaviors herself or that she wasn’t abusive either. I don’t know much about their relationship (not sure I care to). But I wanted to share some insight to these kind of relationships. They are awful and you can get ptsd from them. 

she/her/hers

Sepsami
On 1/29/2020 at 1:40 AM, Adakam said:

And I still dont see the relation with that and emotionally abusing his gf, treating his fans like ****, peeing in a janitor bucket, driving drunk, etc etc

Maybe, just maybe, he is just a natural asshole?

yeah because that's the worst a teenager has ever done :triggered:

Dare I say that probably Hailey is in some sort of emotional abuse, after everything we've seen from the door slam and the IG Live, who knows what else is happening behind closed doors.

moonboywow
On 1/28/2020 at 5:11 PM, weed said:

I just saw this whole thread about how Selena was toxic in their relationship lol soo I think they've both hurt each other

An abuse victim defending themselves is not abuse. 

Archived