Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HDD: Major music announcement incoming

nenhures

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

What is he even trying to say? :awkney: White privilege? What? 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Because it's in their Rumor Mill section and I didn't want to present it as a fact but they're really big and notoriously reliable in the industry

I wasn't talking about the thread, I was talking about the article. It's posted in "Rumor Mill" which means that they're just sharing the rumors, I think

Arturo
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

Screen-Shot-2020-01-29-at-11-47-53-AM.pn

it's just about the pre-existing rumours :rip:

it's over :giveup:

No it’s not. They’re literally in the industry. They always post before a major announcement saying “word on the street is” or “lots of chatter about” or something along those lines

Drin Lon

It’s happening yesssss

Literally dropping all of my life defining responsibilities for this Gaga don’t let me down

Arturo
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

I wasn't talking about the thread, I was talking about the article. It's posted in "Rumor Mill" which means that they're just sharing the rumors, I think

Nope. All their pre era announcements like this are posted in their Rumor Mill lol

Just now, Arturo said:

Nope. All their pre era announcements like this are posted in their Rumor Mill lol

I didn't understand the article though… Did they say that she would announce something on Saturday?

Arturo

A few weeks ago in their rumor mill they posted that a major rapper was gonna drop a surprise album. Then last week we got Eminem :fan: 

Lawrence
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What is he even trying to say? :awkney: White privilege? What? 

How do we find them?

Gospooky GIF by Sports Rituals

Archived