💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Little Mix's Jesy breaks down crying accepting award for her documentary

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Jesy won a National Television Award (UK award show) for her record breaking documentary on her experiences with trolling which led to her attempting to take her own life. The documentary also focused on her reaching out to others who had similar awful experiences and figuring out ways to feel better and be happy. Jesy struggled a lot with her self-image as a result of being trolled about her weight and her appearance.

I am SO proud of Jesy and how much this documentary has impacted so many people.

Also Little Mix's Jade's reaction to Jesy winning and watching at home is so sweet, I love how supportive the girls are.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

BornSimon

The video doesn't work but I am glad she won, that documentary was amazing. I don't know much about Little Mix, I don't listen to their music, but there was a big fuss around this documentary and when I watched it I really appreciated Jesy's raw honesty.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

The video doesn't work but I am glad she won, that documentary was amazing. I don't know much about Little Mix, I don't listen to their music, but there was a big fuss around this documentary and when I watched it I really appreciated Jesy's raw honesty.

I’ve added a new video! It really was an amazing documentary, all 4 girls are so sweet! Jesy has come SO far, I’m so proud of her! :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Teal Ambition

I'm so glad she won, she deserves it :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gimme More
33 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Take that, haters

Yasssss, she showed them :bradley:

22 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm so glad she won, she deserves it :giveup: 

She really deserved it, such a Queen :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

StuckInMyMind

I just can’t, I have to mention that she didn’t thank the girls at all for supporting her but obviously it was a lot for her to take in at the time and obviously she only had a certain amount of time to make an acceptance speech

Gimme More
27 minutes ago, Ally Maine said:

I just can’t, I have to mention that she didn’t thank the girls at all for supporting her but obviously it was a lot for her to take in at the time and obviously she only had a certain amount of time to make an acceptance speech

Bless her heart :bradley: I genuinely think she was just overwhelmed by it all, we know how much she loves the girls and they were supporting her and getting people to vote for Jesy to win this award over social media, i'm sure they know how much she appreciates them :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

not Chromatica

kim kardashian GIF

But on a side note, can we talk about how SICK the backdrop looks? En*gma, watch and learn, sweaty!

Spoiler

Jk, I don't hate Enigma. I just had to... :enigma:

Archived