Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Fame: Group Game ⚡

Max

Featured Posts

Hello and Welcome back to a game I created, whose name is 'The Group Game'. This time, Lady Gaga's album The Fame  will go through it.

a51c3a507f52a0cc798d29e7a2d8d6e1adace445

In regards to the title and concept of the album, Lady Gaga explained, "The Fame is about how anyone can feel famous. Pop culture is art. It doesn't make you cool to hate pop culture, so I embraced it and you hear it all over The Fame. But, it's a sharable fame.

-

Tracklist 

Spoiler

1. Just Dance

2. LoveGame

3. Paparazzi

4. Poker Face 

5. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

6. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

7. The Fame

8. Money Honey

9. Starstruck 

10. Boys Boys Boys

11. Paper Gangsta

12. Brown Eyes

13. I Like It Rough

14. Summerboy

15. Disco Heaven

Every round, I will create four (later three, two and one) Groups A to B/C/D  with each four/three/two songs randomly picked in it. The songs with the highest and lowest scores from each group will be announced in an extra ceremony. Every round one song gets eliminated until we have a winner. The song with the highest score in overall every round will be granted immunity for the next round. 

Participants will give each song in these groups 9,7,5 or 2 points, and send me their rates with all groups in one PM @Marges. If there are two songs in a group, you vote with 7 and 2 points. If three song are in a group with 9,7 and 5.

Please keep in mind you can't give two songs in one group the same points!

You can send your votes as soon as you said you participate!

-

Example

Group A:

The Fame 5points

Summerboy 9points

Money Honey 7points

LoveGame 2points

-

The Groups (Template + Updated) / Round 2

Spoiler

Group A

Boys, Boys, Boys

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Brown Eyes

Group B

Starstruck

LoveGame

Paparazzi

Group C

I Like It Rough

Just Dance

Money Honey

Group D

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) 

Paper Gangsta 

Summerboy 

Disco Heaven

Results

Spoiler

Round 1: Winner+Immunity Poker Face, Eliminated The Fame

Round 2: 

-

Participants 

Might interested

Spoiler
  Hide contents

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming@AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Davian @NNES@HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @DiamondKing @Lazz Monster @CautiousLurker @Luv u Sum @Jorget @AndrewMac95 @Alex Spade @Oscar Snatcher @Widows Kiss @KatieJudasGaga4 @slayo @Possibly Maybe @WarriorPhoenix @GagaSkeletonWay @TeenIdle @SamanthaC @maxmore @Donna Noble@theadamcreator @Antonio @JourneyToAvalon 

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @TEAWHORE @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann @Chic @ARealWildMan @Widows Kiss @TeenIdle @Pantera @Dutch @Phoebe Buffay @Queen of Venus

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Kimmo @Davian @Lazz Monster @corvus albus @DelusionalGaga @NNES @LaLuna @Maleficent @OG Gaga Stan @rumours @BadGurlMadge @teawhore 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived