💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love + MV out on Feb 7th!

Hurem

Featured Posts

It's sounds like a gay cowboy anthem never gonna happen to be the lead. 

Gaga is coming for the straight GP now get ready for poker face part 2 as a lead:staymad:

đŸ‡«đŸ‡· My english sucks

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

It will not flop like PI (not that PI flopped)

I'll explain why:

Perfect Illusion was NOT easy listening.  If you pay attention to it, listen to it, it's incredible.  but if it's on the in background, and you're not paying attention, it is - sorry guys but this is true - REALLY ANNOYING.   Repetitive, shouting, almost whining in a way.  

Stupid Love is extremely easy to listen to.  It's like a Katy Perry song, just not offensive to almost anyone and very easy to be around even if you're not putting your attention on it.  But it's almost brilliant and fresh even though it time warped out of the 80's.

I haven’t listened to SL (only snippets and intro) can you summarise for me the song? Is it a bop and radio friendly? Do you think it’ll do well for the GP?

luna’s advocate

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Stupid Love is extremely easy to listen to.  It's like a Katy Perry song,

exactly why SL will flop :rip:

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

She already did that with Joanne and did have a whole album with a different sound, which is called ASIB. Throughout this time we've had countless whining monsters who were saying how she's boring now, how she should go back to making pop music etc. So, she's now doin it and here we are with people saying she should do something different. Lol.

Except I never lamented the fact that she was evolving as an artist and experimenting with a more mature sound. I never once hoped she would come back to her old songs...

Ally Campana
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

She already did that with Joanne and did have a whole album with a different sound, which is called ASIB. Throughout this time we've had countless whining monsters who were saying how she's boring now, how she should go back to making pop music etc. So, she's now doin it and here we are with people saying she should do something different. Lol.

It was always clear to me that she couldn’t please the fans cause if she changed her sound, they’ll want her to go back to dance pop and if she did dance pop again, they’ll want her to change her sound. I’m just glad that she’s doing what she wants regardless of what anyone says.

Does it matter? Damage is done

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

It will not flop like PI (not that PI flopped)

I'll explain why:

Perfect Illusion was NOT easy listening.  If you pay attention to it, listen to it, it's incredible.  but if it's on the in background, and you're not paying attention, it is - sorry guys but this is true - REALLY ANNOYING.   Repetitive, shouting, almost whining in a way.  

Stupid Love is extremely easy to listen to.  It's like a Katy Perry song, just not offensive to almost anyone and very easy to be around even if you're not putting your attention on it.  But it's almost brilliant and fresh even though it time warped out of the 80's.

Omg you’re so right about PI, mz coworkers turned the radio than when it aired 

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

DonnieDarko
Just now, KarmaPolice said:

Except I never lamented the fact that she was evolving as an artist and experimenting with more mature sound. I never once hoped she would come back to her old songs

I'm not necessarily talking about you, tho. Fans, in general. She can't and won't please everyone all the time. I respect your opinion but at the same time, I'm glad she's doing what she wants with her career.

Leblanc

Well I'm gunna be optimistic and believe it just like I did when people started mentioning the Stupid Love leak.

That worked out well so maybe I'm a good luck charm? :ally:

I always let the good ones go

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, KarmaPolice said:

Except I never lamented the fact that she was evolving as an artist and experimenting with more mature sound. I never once hoped she would come back to her old songs

But many fans did. She can’t please everyone. Why not try to enjoy whatever she puts out before judging it quickly? 

Does it matter? Damage is done

ferretti
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

This is super true, it doesn't really matter what she does. Mostly, because her fanbase, even us Stans, is so broad and diverse it's impossible to satisfy all.

I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm very comfortable with her coming back with an easy-breezy BOP. I want to DANCE and want people to DANCE with me. A simple really catchy BOP is likely to actually make that happen.

There's a whole album of material people. We're just trying to get people hooked with the lead single. From everyone I know that have heard it, it's going to serve.

disco stick tester, inquire within

KarmaPolice
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I'm not necessarily talking about you, tho. Fans, in general. She can't and won't please everyone all the time. I respect your opinion but at the same time, I'm glad she's doing what she wants with her career.

Sure, I just really hope that SL is something she wants and not a studio imposure to sound "POPpy".

Bonkers
7 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I haven’t listened to SL (only snippets and intro) can you summarise for me the song? Is it a bop and radio friendly? Do you think it’ll do well for the GP?

There are  no weird parts that go off track.

The different sections are joined together flawlessly with amazing transitions.

Lyrics are good.

So much perfected 80's but also so much new and fresh.  

It's a guaranteed win.  People who are saying it's going to flop are the same ones who think Dancin' in Circles or that kind of thing should have been a single.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Admin locked this topic

Archived