Featured Posts

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summertime and livin's easy

not listening dumb and dumber GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DonnieDarko

Well, he's the one who told us about Stupid Love in the first place and spilled on many occasions for various artists. He's reliable.

Miracle
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

:rip: 

coming to flop a la PI :selena: 

A Friday release with a MV and most probably a radio deal... She'll at least debut inside the top 10 I guess

OMonster

The literal CHILLS at the thought of Gaga in a pop music video in 2020.

It has been so long :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

My Name Isnt Alice

MAKE IT STOPPP!!!

Spoiler

silicone seylin poison inject me babay i'm a free clown

SL gonna flop harder than Megatron at this rate if it's the lead single everyone has it downloaded and has heard it for days 

i feel like the single will come out on Super Saturday Night and then the MV will come out on feb 7

KarmaPolice

I really wish she wouldn't go with Stupid Love as the lead (or even as a song for LG6) since it sounds too much like her old material... she should push herself out of her comfort zone as usual, not tracking back.

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, fkaaura said:

SL gonna flop harder than Megatron at this rate if it's the lead single everyone has it downloaded and has heard it for days 

I think fans will restream it

Bonkers
10 minutes ago, Miaou said:

It will not flop like PI (not that PI flopped)

I'll explain why:

Perfect Illusion was NOT easy listening.  If you pay attention to it, listen to it, it's incredible.  but if it's on the in background, and you're not paying attention, it is - sorry guys but this is true - REALLY ANNOYING.   Repetitive, shouting, almost whining in a way.  

Stupid Love is extremely easy to listen to.  It's like a Katy Perry song, just not offensive to almost anyone and very easy to be around even if you're not putting your attention on it.  But it's also brilliant and fresh even though it time warped out of the 80's.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Ally Campana
7 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Shut up CAT!  :grr:

Does it matter? Damage is done

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, KarmaPolice said:

I really wish she wouldn't go with Stupid Love as the lead (or even as a song for LG6) since it sounds too much like her old material... she should push herself out of her comfort zone as usual, not tracking back.

She already did that with Joanne and did have a whole album with a different sound, which is called ASIB. Throughout this time we've had countless whining monsters who were saying how she's boring now, how she should go back to making pop music etc. So, she's now doin it and here we are with people saying she should do something different. Lol.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived