đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I find it unfair that Lana Del Rey lost to Billie Eilish

Bambino

Featured Posts

Nathaniel Nox

"I love you" is good. Her best song for me. But is it better than anything from NFR? I don't think so... Grammys scammys, fk it. I like Billie anyway. Good for her and she can keep those 5 scamms.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

I'm not a Lana fan, but I really felt bad for her after finding out she has no awards. It's definitely not based on a lack of talent.

Seeing her lose album of the year was sad.

Glamourpuss
17 minutes ago, Fish said:

cinnamon girl must be the most forgettable song on NFR :laughga:

No. 

You don't get to say that about Cinnamon girl and get away with it. :grr:

BleepBloop
26 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Maybe Lana would win if she did anything new or different. I like her, but you could play me a song off of her most recent album or her first and they would sound too similar to warrant any awards.

LMAO, go listen to Born To Die and then to NFR. Your comment is tired and false

ChromaticPrincess

I like Billies album a lot but I think NFR is just better tbh, that or TuN, which I know is also a super unpopular opinion. But Billie definitely deserved some of her awards, but not all. Like best new artist was Lil Nas X’s for the win, Pop Vocal was definitely Ari’s and song of the year was Lizzo’s. I think Billie deserved Record and maybe pop performance (tbh Ariana deserved it more but whatever)

that being said I’m still proud of her, she’s just turned 18 and is changing the music industry, that’s a impressive accomplishment if you ask me. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ChromaticPrincess
Just now, Sneaky said:

LMAO, go listen to Born To Die and the to NFR. Your comment is tired and false

Thank you!!! I honestly don’t think even one song on BTD sounds like NFR, maybe just maybe Million Dollar Man but that’s it lol. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

tbh its probably a blessing in disguise 

the academy seem to  have absoutley sh*t taste. 

2010: winner should have been lady gaga - the fame 

2011: winner should have 1000000000% been lady gaga - the fame monster - PERIOD. 

2012: winner should have been lady gaga - born this way but adele happened :selena:

2013: winner should have been frank ocean - channel orange 

2014: daft punk won which is actually a justified winner!

2015: we were all expecting beyoncé to win but beck upset - not a bad winner tho 

2016: N/A

2017: lemonade. snubbed. that's all 

2018: winner should have either been kendrick lamar - DAMN or Lorde - melodrama.

2019: winner could have been janelle monae - dirty computer but kacey musgraves won (not mad tho)

2020: winner should have been 100% been lana del rey - norman f*cking rockwell! 

so literally for the majority this past decade, the grammys have consistently got it wrong. :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Pennywise

NFR is overrated as hell, like, I seriously don't get the hype about it on this site

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, SkyPrincess said:

Thank you!!! I honestly don’t think even one song on BTD sounds like NFR, maybe just maybe Million Dollar Man but that’s it lol. 

Like, it's always the same "she's only singing about sugar daddies and death and blah blah blah" comment:poot:

BleepBloop
Just now, littlefreakster said:

NFR is overrated as hell, like, I seriously don't get the hype about it on this site

You can just say everywhere. The album got universal acclaim - for a reason:teehee:

Nathaniel Nox

lol saying that "NFR ISN'T SOMETHING NEW". A record with songs like Venice B, HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI etc. I guess u didn't even listen to this album in full.

I leave this place. Lana should win, she has the best album and blah blah blah, Go stream 2 SOTY's of 2019. I mean Mac and VB and have a nice week :bye:

And btw. if an album like NFR is "overrated" then which album is good for you. X_X ...

5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

billie eilish deserved, lana had literally no chance

we're not saying she didn't deserve it. i'm sure she worked hard...

however there literally wouldn't be a willy eyelash without lana del no grammy rey. 

PUT SOME RESPECT ON HER NAME. DRACARYS B*TCH!!!!!! :bye:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Morphine Prince

I stan Billie but I think Lana deserved it. 

NFR was the best album of the year. 

But at the end, AOTY isn’t about what is “best” 

Billie did many things that made her worthy to be nominated and to win. 

But personally I wish Lana would have gotten it. Her win would have also exposed her to more people who probably don’t listen to her. 

Archived