đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Huge stage being built for Super Saturday Night

Kimmo

Featured Posts

not Chromatica
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

from what I know, she never said anything about it, except last week on Twitter when she reminded us that she was going to perform

LG6 itself, not the performance.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

big stage for Gaga and her popup Haus Labs stage store.

Omg like the absolut lounge during artrave haha

narcoswing
30 minutes ago, OMonster said:

it surely must be boring for her.

I've been thinking about this too. Not just in reference to Enigma, but throughout her career she's been performing pretty much the same singles + a few album cuts without making any changes to them. I wouldn't mind hearing reimagined versions of at least her oldest singles every once in a while.

I don't intend to compare Gaga to Madonna, but taking her as an example, she has throughout her career reimagined older songs so she doesn't get bored of performing them over and over again (see Like A Virgin at Blond Ambition and The Girlie Show).

From what I recall (and I could be wrong) the only time Gaga has done this was during select dates of BTWB when she did that beautiful stripped down synth version of Marry the Night. 

spector
31 minutes ago, Red said:

Y’all thought she was gonna perform Enigma but, plot twist: she’s gonna perform the Born This Way Ball

I WOULD LIVE OMG :nooo:

stella + elliot = stelliot

SHALLOW
39 minutes ago, OMonster said:

All seems pretty extra for Enigma, tbh. 

It's a 'temporary structure' so exists solely for Super Saturday. 

I would find it so uninspired if Gaga brings Enigma here. 

I don't understand why she no longer builds bespoke shows anymore? It's really odd, isn't it?

Like, isn't she bored of the same costumes and set-list?

Aside from it being 'boring' for fans (which is subjective, of course) - it surely must be boring for her.

Money ain’t boring tho :huntyga:

GreenDiamond

its enigma chill ppl, they are using Engima visuals its so obvious

idk why yall keep setting up yourselves for meltdown???

4 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

LG6 itself, not the performance.

I'm pretty sure she wanted to say that she wants to surprise us with the music itself, reinventing herself, she wasn't talking about a surprise release, but that's just my opinion

Married the Night

I don’t get this whole SSN thing. Do people watch that? Will there be buzz? I’ve never heard of it. My gut says Enigma 

1 minute ago, GreenDiamond said:

its enigma chill ppl, they are using Engima visuals its so obvious

idk why yall keep setting up yourselves for meltdown???

they just used a random Gaga pic that fits the overall aesthetic they're going for as a brand, it's not even the real one, they removed the word "Enigma" with photoshop and literally re-designed the whole bottom of her face

2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I don’t get this whole SSN thing. Do people watch that? Will there be buzz? I’ve never heard of it. My gut says Enigma 

I don't think it's something big. If it was, people would know about it. BUT Gaga can do something big in a small place, she can be talked about if she wants to

not Chromatica
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I'm pretty sure she wanted to say that she wants to surprise us with the music itself, reinventing herself, she wasn't talking about a surprise release, but that's just my opinion

It's completely shrouded in secrecy and she's been quiet for a couple of years now. That does point towards a surprise release, imo. Or at least a partially surprising one (she announces it a few days prior or something).

Married the Night
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't think it's something big. If it was, people would know about it. BUT Gaga can do something big in a small place, she can be talked about if she wants to

That’s very true 

srslyepic19

Guys... just assume she is performing the Enigma show. She’s barely promoting it and every promo I’ve seen is the same visuals that Engima uses all over Las Vegas. Of all the complaining I see about how expensive it is to fly to see Enigma, tons of fans should be happy to finally see it professionally broadcasted.

Archived