💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Huge stage being built for Super Saturday Night

Kimmo

Featured Posts

BradleyCooper
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Harry Styles performs at this venue on the 31st.

With lizzo and Mark Ronson!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y’all thought she was gonna perform Enigma but, plot twist: she’s gonna perform the Born This Way Ball

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

8 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Harry Styles performs at this venue on the 31st.

Yea but did they have the same stage? NO...:trollga:

Hottie Detector

SwissMonster

All that promo(boats, all the different  commercials, etc..), this 5G art installation, this arena just build intentionally for the Super Saturday. I would find it very uninspiering if she just performs Enigma

I wouldn‘t drag her or sumn but it would be kind of strange. Like isn‘t it boring even for her at some point?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Daylight Jokers

So what if it's Enigma? I don't see why that is such a big deal.  I miss watching Gaga perform live with actual professional cameras filming her so I'm very excited to see this. And even if it is Enigma,there's still a possibility that she's gonna announce LG6's lead single...or album title.

Pennywise

I mean... she probably IS going to perform Enigma. However, if she does not introduce anything new, I am unstanning :neyde:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

All that promo(boats, all the different  commercials, etc..), this 5G art installation, this arena just build intentionally for the Super Saturday. I would find it very uninspiering if she just performs Enigma

I wouldn‘t drag her or sumn but it would be kind of strange. Like isn‘t it boring even for her at some point?

i've read somewhere that she's less energetic after she performs at Enigma. when she's doing Meet & Greets after Jazz & Piano, she's happier

she/her

Vitleysingur

I mean Enigma in Vegas has a gigantic stage already. With due respect to software people, this time she will bring it like what it is like in the sin city. :enigma:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Hi I'm sorry for trolling with the enigma poster. I decided to perform my whole new album of 15 tracks. - Gaga

:messga: ughh let me dream.

Moonlight on Water

i don't wanna be a clown forever, but i can be on Super Saturday Night.

happy joaquin phoenix GIF

she/her

Archived