💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Huge stage being built for Super Saturday Night

Kimmo

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

This is the first time I’ve ever even heard of this event. And it’s not smart to launch a new song when you are performing you whole discography. But I could be totally wrong. I hope I am. 

The Cure

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, the size of the yachts in the aerial picture.  :shocked:

Just in case they are using it as a count of interested people, we should use the set a reminder option in their tweet. I hope we don't break the 5G.

Married the Night
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

The Cure

But that wasn’t a lead single. It was a cute song she released that was ASIB reject. 

HeavyCapiLover

They erased the "enigma" title on the picture. I don't want to jump to conclusions too fast but it is very possible that she performs something else than the vegas show. And it's not a clown thing to think about it this is serious

stevana229

im not even THAT excited for Super Saturday.... Gaga is just going to do Enigma with zero changes im assuming.... 

I doubt itll be Enigma, these kind of premium concerts dont get broadcasted/recorded at least until its all over.

Jewels n Drugs

Can someone tell if thats enigma :selena:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

adamsenigma
8 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Can someone tell if thats enigma :selena:

I think it is, it looks like the stage used during her software people tour. :huntyga:

9 hours ago, Married the Night said:

This is the first time I’ve ever even heard of this event. And it’s not smart to launch a new song when you are performing you whole discography. But I could be totally wrong. I hope I am. 

Remember how she released "The Cure" at Coachella?:vegas:

Katsuki Bakugo
20 hours ago, Cheru said:

I KNOOOOWWW! I'M SOOO EXCITED! EVEN IF SHE DOES ENIGMA THERE, IT'LL BE SO AMAZING AND IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AAA

happy lady gaga GIF by Mashable

Enigma there doesn’t mean no new song being debuted ... am I deludelu? Yes... am I almost 30 and been through this more times to count....yes

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived