Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Super Saturday: LG6 or Enigma?

Chromaticunt

Super Saturday: LG6 or Enigma?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Super Saturday: LG6 or Enigma?

• LG6 (all new music e.g. SwineFest)
    • LG6 (mix of new music and classic hits)
    • Enigma (the Vegas show with the lead single or an announcement)
    • Enigma (no new music at all)
    • Something else entirely

Featured Posts

Chromaticunt

So we'reĀ approaching Gaga's first show in quite aĀ long timeĀ that hasn't been at her Vegas venue. It seems pretty obvious at this point that it's going to be one of two things: the Enigma show in a different setting, or promo for LG6.Ā 

What do you little horrors think it will be? Please vote for what you think it will be, not what you want it to be.Ā :ally:

Of course I'm praying for a SwineFest-style reveal of LG6 songs, because SwineFest was the most incredible experience as a fan and the best way to reveal ARTPOP (even though the songs ended up changing...).Ā  However I'm thinking it will probably be theĀ Enigma show with maybe one new song performed or announced, probably Stupid Love. Which is still great. I would love to see Enigma filmed professionally as I hate watching YouTube videos and I'll never get to see it otherwise.Ā :neyde:

Here's hoping we get something new, at least.Ā :vegas::selena:

Ā 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

:air:

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I can see that happening

Ā 

Yup....

Ā 

source.gifĀ 

Ā 

The most I think is she will acknowledge the SL leak and hint that LG6 is coming soon during the Enigma fan letters portion of the show.

Chromaticunt

People choosing the 'no new music at all' option just want to see the world burn.Ā :selena:

ARTPOPNick

don't get your hopes up guys...

Taylor fans thought the same was happening a few year ago, ATT always hypes the sh!t out of fans, but it ends up being nothing special.. So i expect Enigma without the Sheisse, GH segment.. just as she did for SAP and Apple..

SO PLEASE DO NOT MELTDOWN IF NOTHINGĀ  HAPPENS BECAUSE NOHTING IS HAPPENING!Ā 

Ā 

I'm expecting something else entirely, no Enigma, no SL. no LG6.Ā  Just a mash up of hits.

We'll see I guess :)Ā 

Chromaticunt
1 minute ago, Scri said:

Should be my vote based on my hope or on the sad, cruel, horrible truth?:laughga:

The truthĀ :selena:

I think it will be a normal concert, not Enigma, but also no new music

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, Loopy said:

I'm expecting something else entirely, no Enigma, no SL. no LG6.Ā  Just a mash up of hits.

We'll see I guess :)Ā 

That would be cool. Kind of like Coachella I guess.Ā :vegas:

Bradley

I'm fine with anything though there is a teeny tiny chance of Stupid Love being performed.

I cannot wait to hear her glorious vocals and see the choreography rendered in HD.

Archived