Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s new tweet: "Thinking of Kobe"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

SashaxBzns
40 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

I find a disconnect here. Especislly since Kobe Bryant sexually assaulted a young woman. 

THANK YOU

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
4 minutes ago, spector said:

did you just call a sexual assault survivor ENTITLED for not supporting gaga's comeback tweet in which she decided to IGNORE a rapist's criminal act? :excuseu:

It's entitled as **** to think everyone has to think of you in a situation when it's not about you .

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, spector said:

i'm sorry, i didn't want to hurt your feeling. it's just, you know, that i'm not a fan of purifying one's history at the altar of death. hope you understand that too.

Of course I understand. But no one is doing that here in this thread and it’s not what Gaga did with her tweet. It was about being sad for his family! 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Spooky Needles said:

THANK YOU

giphy.gif

Daylight Jokers
52 minutes ago, spector said:

you should have said nothing, gaga. :awkney: what about the unimaginable hope for a non-traumatized and non-violated life of his rape victim? @derpmonster

You do realize that it's not just Kobe but also her daughter who died in that tragedy, right? If you don't care about Kobe, at least have some empathy to his family who just lost two of their members.

Economy
1 hour ago, nenhures said:

One tweet down and there's someone asking about the album :saladga:

1 hour ago, Doot said:

:fail:

It was inevitable that some monsters would not know an appropriate time and place...

Did not think it would be 1 tweet down tho...

Society has gotten even lower than I thought :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Economy said:

It was inevitable that some monsters would not know an appropriate time and place...

Did not think it would be 1 tweet down tho...

Society has gotten even lower than I thought :deadbanana:

I mean they're trying and crucifying a dead man as we speak. There's no limit to what Gaga fans will do.

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

You do realize that it's not just Kobe but also her daughter who died in that tragedy, right? If you don't care about Kobe, at least have some empathy to his family who just lost two of their members.

This!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

spector
9 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Of course I understand. But no one is doing that here in this thread and it’s not what Gaga did with her tweet. It was about being sad for his family! 

partially, it really is ("thinking of kobe bryant"), and that's not okay. what about thinking of the life of the surviror? 

7 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

what about having some empathy for the survivor? didn't she die when she was raped? a part of her surely did.

yes, it's a difficult situation, that's why she should have just ignored it.

stella + elliot = stelliot

1 minute ago, spector said:

partially, it really is ("thinking of kobe bryant"), and that's not okay. what about thinking of the life the surviror? 

what about having some empathy for the survivor? didn't she die when she was raped? a part of her surely did.

I feel like something is actually wrong with you!! 

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, spector said:

partially, it really is ("thinking of kobe bryant"), and that's not okay. what about thinking of the life the surviror? 

I don’t want to believe you are playing semantics and being unfair for clout but...

SERIOUSLY?!!

ETA -

Just realized you joined GGD a week ago 🙄 and I see no point in continuing this discussion. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

JudasJustDance

Some Comments on here are disgusting. Two little girls just lost their father. Kobe’s wife of 20 years just lost her husband and her baby girl.  The oldest sibling just lost her younger sister and father. 

and some of you have the audacity to to be disrespectful and discredit his entire legacy when he just DIED. Nows not a time to discuss the bad stuff he might of done years ago. Or make jokes about what Gagas tweeting, this isn’t a game . What a wonderful tribute from gaga :heart: 

condolences to Vanessa and her kids 

rip legend

misunderstood

partially, it really is ("thinking of kobe bryant"), and that's not okay. what about thinking of the life of the surviror? 

Much love to the survivor but honey this isn't about them right now (I know it's harsh but people like you NEED to hear that)

This is about Kobe losing his life along with his daughter in a helicopter crash.

spector
Just now, Ktaylor99 said:

I don’t want to believe you are playing semantics and being unfair for clout but...

SERIOUSLY?!!

i don't even know what clout is but i stand by what i said.

stella + elliot = stelliot

Daylight Jokers

what about having some empathy for the survivor? didn't she die when she was raped?

get-a-job.jpg

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived