Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s new tweet: "Thinking of Kobe"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

We can talk about a dead persons legacy both good and bad. 

--

And there really is a disconnect for Gaga here. I really wished she just stay quiet here though. She distanced herself with R Kelly, why can't she do it with Kobe? 

What about living your own life and stop trying to make decisions for her! She's a ****ing human who regards human life unlike you. Stop trying to be her damn manager! He's dead FFS! What have you to gain other than Gaga emoji reactions?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

I guess it really is for the best that Gaga distances herself from her fans. She gets hate in everything she does nowadays....mostly from her own fans.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Thank you - it is much appreciated.

It’s not that I don’t feel for the victim, I understand what you are saying. But it feels sort of ghoulish for people to bring it up 5 seconds after he died or to not let people wish the family peace (not saying this is what you are doing, just in general). Especially since people haven’t brought it up in years. 

Its not like LG is tweeting that she feels bad for Harvey Weinstein using a walker. 

To me - LG travels constantly - has most likely flown that route in a helicopter, probably more than once. He was also someone larger than life that we take for granted will always be here. There are many similarities there. 

For whatever reason LG felt compelled to make that tweet, and we know she barely weighs in on anything anymore.

Maybe, instead of thinking she can’t feel bad as a sexual assault victim herself, we can respect that she’s a human being as with emotions as well and not take them away from her. Again not saying that is what you are doing - just putting my thoughts out there. 

yeah, that helps me understand and agree with your opinion even more. thank you for so much for explaining, i hope other people also listen to your opinion. his family lost someone close, regardless of the things he has done in the past.

she/her

spector
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

Gaga and others who are survivors of sexual  assault are the last people you need to remind about the trauma of sexual assault. We're not idiots.

maybe she should have taken into consideration the life of the survivor and not the death of the abuser, then. 

stella + elliot = stelliot

YourCureness
5 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

So happy she did because you're bothered.

Go participate in some real activism not internet comments for good people brownie points thank you! :)

Yes i am bothered. Cause i am a sexualt assault survivor myself. And I am bothered that my hero took a time from her hiatus (or vacation or whatever) to acknowledge the death of this rapist. 

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, YourCureness said:

Yes i am bothered. Cause i am a sexualt assault survivor myself. And I am bothered that my hero took a time from her hiatus (or vacation or whatever) to acknowledge the death of this rapist. 

I’m also a victim of sexual assault too and it didn’t bother me. 

Which one of us is right?

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

I'm sorry but when someone boils someone down to the wrong they did I will never ever pursue a conversation any more with them. Have a nice day and I'm sorry you had to go through that but it's disgusting how entitled you are.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I’m also a victim of sexual assault too and it didn’t bother me. 

Which one of us is right?

You're both right

Diamond heart99
Just now, spector said:

Ya know - today was the day I figured I would find out the right way to feel about everything as a person who was assaulted.

Thank you! It’s so helpful. Lady Gaga would be so damn proud of her fans today.

spector
Just now, misunderstood said:

I'm sorry but when someone boils someone down to the wrong they did I will never ever pursue a conversation any more with them. Have a nice day and I'm sorry you had to go through that but it's disgusting how entitled you are.

did you just call a sexual assault survivor ENTITLED for not supporting gaga's comeback tweet in which she decided to IGNORE a rapist's criminal act? :excuseu:

Diamond heart99
9 minutes ago, Cheru said:

yeah, that helps me understand and agree with your opinion even more. thank you for so much for explaining, i hope other people also listen to your opinion. his family lost someone close, regardless of the things he has done in the past.

Thank you for listening and understanding a POV you have a disagreement with.

I suppose nuance isn’t dead after all. 

These topics are tough, tragedies are tough, but all we can do is be open to what other people say. 

Hugs.

spector
4 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Ya know - today was the day I figured I would find out the right way to feel about everything as a person who was assaulted.

Thank you! It’s so helpful. Lady Gaga would be so damn proud of her fans today.

i'm sorry, i didn't want to hurt your feeling. it's just, you know, that i'm not a fan of purifying one's history at the altar of death. hope you understand that too.

4 minutes ago, spector said:

did you just call a sexual assault survivor ENTITLED for not supporting gaga's comeback tweet in which she decided to IGNORE a rapist's criminal act? :excuseu:

Is it pitty you want everyone to feel for you? Yes you went through something horrible. We hear you and sympathize but don't let that be your identifier! The accusation was proven false and it's really disgusting that all these people died and that's what you chose to waste your energy on. Gaga sending love to his family is the human thing to do. It's done. Move own with your own life.

Modern Ecstasy2

Friends.

There are many people in GGD who are sexual assault survivors.

We all have our own experiences and we make meaning from those experiences in our own uniques ways.

This is obviously emotional for a lot of people (100% fair and understandable), but please, there is no such thing as feeling or responding to sexual assault stories in ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ ways.

Please be gentle with each other. It’s a painful topic. Especially if it reminds people of personal experiences.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived