💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stream "Tonight" by Kesha Tomorrow

Xaylan

Featured Posts

So as we all know, Kesha is releasing a song tomorrow called Tonight. It’s a banger. 

Do the world and yourself a favor and stream this song as much as possible. 

This era is literally so underwhelming success-wise (raising hell deserved better:selena:). she definitely needs another hit. And the radio could definitely use another female on rotation.

She’s one of the only main artists serving pop hits, and the majority of the gay community is always complaining about how no one is making pop music anymore, so  the least we could do is support her. :sara:

so

STREAM TONIGHT TOMORROW !!!

Amidana

I really hope the leaked version of Tonight isn't the album version.... Otherwise... Mess but one of her best songs :bon:

2 minutes ago, Amidana said:

I really hope the leaked version of Tonight isn't the album version.... Otherwise... Mess but one of her best songs :bon:

you didn’t like it? i‘m highkey obsessed. i’ve been listening to it on repeat all day :poot:

culturalbaptism

My body is ready. All I wanted was pop to rule again. Kesha is the only one delivering.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

PoshLife

I'm rooting for her and I agree Raising Hell was paid dust, but... this son't just isn't it IMHO. I heard the leak and wasn't really impressed; it's like a 20-second ballad followed by Tik Tok's younger and less catchy sister. Even if the leak is a demo, I doubt the final version is so different that it would change my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Successga said:

My body is ready. All I wanted was pop to rule again. Kesha is the only one delivering.

i hope the GP supports this one. :ohno: i’m so happy that party Kesha is back but it’s sad how underrated she is. 

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I'm rooting for her and I agree Raising Hell was paid dust, but... this son't just isn't it IMHO. I heard the leak and wasn't really impressed; it's like a 20-second ballad followed by Tik Tok's younger and less catchy sister. Even if the leak is a demo, I doubt the final version is so different that it would change my opinion.

it’s like a better/updated version of Sleazy. personally, i find it more enjoyable/fun than anything on Rainbow so i’m satisfied 

Amidana
7 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

you didn’t like it? i‘m highkey obsessed. i’ve been listening to it on repeat all day :poot:

Girl. I LOVED it. But seeing what I've seen on social media, people are super disappointed :(

beaublue

I haven’t heard the whole thing but what I did hear I was kinda iffy about... plus it was low quality so I’m sure I’ll like it when I’m able to hear it in full high quality. I’m mostly excited for Kinky because the chorus is sooo delicious

I didn’t love a song from the album so far :ladyhaha: so I don’t expect anything. Let’s see what she has to serve. 

The night sky tells all

Wish Gaga could do this type of song sometimes but welp.. Country Cow Boy  Pop is what we deserve :icega:

I used to love her futuristic pop crazy vibes song but since ARTPOP i havnt heard one from her it's tragic.. LG6 better sounds electric or i will die :triggered:  ( i trully don't like Stupid love it's fashion of his love + joanne exactly what i hate in music ) :selena:

Edit I will still buy and stream LG6 even if it's country pop don't come for me :pawsup:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

1 minute ago, Amidana said:

Girl. I LOVED it. But seeing what I've seen on social media, people are super disappointed :(

i know, i’m honestly shocked to see how much everyone dislikes it :bradley: 

2 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I haven’t heard the whole thing but what I did hear I was kinda iffy about... plus it was low quality so I’m sure I’ll like it when I’m able to hear it in full high quality. I’m mostly excited for Kinky because the chorus is sooo delicious

hopefully you’ll like it. i think it’s a fun party song.. think Sleazy 2.0 and I was so excited for Kinky at first but it was a little disappointing 

Stephen

Is this the Uber song? I hope it’s good I love Kesha but this album hasn’t been doing it for me so far 

6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Is this the Uber song? I hope it’s good I love Kesha but this album hasn’t been doing it for me so far 

yess i fell in love with it on the first listen so i hope you like it too!

3 minutes ago, Beethoven said:

Ok but why did she had to release such terrible singles after Raising Hell, I'm still mad

My Own Dance was kinda cute but it was definitely a grower. Resentment was..... a song. :awkney: Hopefully this song becomes huge  

Archived