💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj's brother gets 25 years for sexually assaulting step daughter

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Nicki Minaj’s older brother, Jelani Maraj, has been sentenced to 25 years to life in prison for predatory sexual assault against a child. The sentencing comes two years after he was officially found guilty of repeatedly raping his stepdaughter.

The sexual abuse reportedly began in 2015, when his stepdaughter was just 11 years old. Maraj was formally charged in the case the following year, but maintained his innocence, claiming that the young girl’s allegations against him were actually part of her mother’s $25 million extortion tactic. Maraj and his lawyer, David M. Schwartz, fought to have the guilty verdict overturned, but a Nassau County judge denied their request in 2019.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how disgusting. glad justice was served. hope his step-daughter and the rest of their family can find peace 

Pennywise

Didn't she, like, pay bail or  something for him a few years back?

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

11 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Only 25 year? hes literally a pedophile incest.

He’s a pedophile but that’s not incest.

ALGAYDO

What’s up with the men in Minaj’s life being total trash? First, her fiancée is a convicted rapist and killer, now her brother is a child rapist. She’s probably a-okay with it all, too :selena:

Sis needs therapy and a dumpster big enough for these men to be thrown into. 

PartySick
6 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

Didn't she, like, pay bail or  something for him a few years back?

Yeah, I seem to remember that too.

Can't fault her for assuming and hoping that her brother is innocent of such a heinous thing though so I don't think she deserves any hate here.

🖤

nenhures
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Can't fault her for assuming and hoping that her brother is innocent of such a heinous thing though so I don't think she deserves any hate here.

I mean in other circumstances I'd say the same, but considering she married a convicted murderer and rapist it kinda starts to sound like defending awful people is sort of a motif in her life.

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She deserves whatever she deserves for completely different reasons :ladyhaha: but yeah, probably not for this.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived