Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa - Physical

Regina George

Featured Posts

messybottom
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I am SO excited omg.

same. Idk why a dua release is just as exciting or even more exciting than a Gaga one for me at the moment. Maybe I’m just fed up with being starved for so long?  :bradley:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, messybottom said:

same. Idk why a dua release is just as exciting or even more exciting than a Gaga one for me at the moment. Maybe I’m just fed up with being starved for so long?  :bradley:

SAMEE

Jose P

She’s really coming through with this concept and sound :tony: I used to find her basic but this new stuff is really really good :legend:

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Its Dont Start Now though :ally:

omg you are right

Well this is my only complaint about the song, the title is mentioned once in the song and I don't understand why she gave it this title :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Morphine Prince

Don't Start Now has been on repeat for 3 months. I didn't like Future Nostalgia at first but it finally grew on me! I'm excited for this new song and the entire album. 

fede ARTPOP

The visuals. :giveup:

Gaga better takes notes for LG6 lead, she better hype it and have no leaks. :fan:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

BradleyCooper
10 hours ago, River said:

omg you are right

Well this is my only complaint about the song, the title is mentioned once in the song and I don't understand why she gave it this title :laughga:

Because she says “don’t start caring about me now” it would change the meaning of the message if she changed start to stop :huntyga:

22 minutes ago, COOOK said:

LETS GET PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL
imagine if she samples this, a dream

According to a Britney stan from Atrl it's not a sample. Completely different song. :pole:

I'm so glad people are getting into her finally. She is so humble! During her tour for her first album she literally sold her own merch at the merch stand at my show! 

She is literally the most exciting pop star right now. What a well executed era AND she's headlining Mardi Gras in Sydney. Queer Icon. 

Archived