đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS: Won a Grammy last night

Rifek

Featured Posts

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

He really deserves it. One of her most loyal and kind friends. 

Yeah, he seems like a sweet guy. 

I think it was the L.A. Times...one of the reporters talked to him and he said he had texted with Gaga that night to tell her.

3 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Is this for co-producing the ASIB soundtrack or did he win for something else?

I think it's for the soundtrack cuz he tagged Gaga in that pic

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

LilyLark
Just now, Rifek said:

I think it's for the soundtrack cuz he tagged Gaga in that pic

It is, plus he told some reporter he was texting with Gaga that night.

Still find it funny that Taylor and Bey dropped out last minute (they were on seating plans and everything) and Gaga isn't even acknowledging the Grammys (neither did Bey, and she won her 24th). I'm assuming it's mainly the controversy, but it is still strange. My guess is there may be something even worse coming out, or the president tried to tell them what to perform (like he did with Ariana last year)....

nenhures
9 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Still find it funny that Taylor and Bey dropped out last minute (they were on seating plans and everything) and Gaga isn't even acknowledging the Grammys (neither did Bey, and she won her 24th). I'm assuming it's mainly the controversy, but it is still strange. My guess is there may be something even worse coming out, or the president tried to tell them what to perform (like he did with Ariana last year)....

I'm thinking the same thing. A lot of people here are concerned about Gaga's silence for the wrong reasons (mainly entitlement and thinking that she owes them a tweet or some fourth grader nonsense like that) but I think that the main issue here is that she's not the only one keeping quiet, nor the only one who ditched the ceremony and considering the circumstances around this year's show that does make me think that there's a lot going on in the background that we're not aware of, in an industry level.

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I'm thinking the same thing. A lot of people here are concerned about Gaga's silence for the wrong reasons (mainly entitlement and thinking that she owes them a tweet or some fourth grader nonsense like that) but I think that the main issue here is that she's not the only one keeping quiet, nor the only one who ditched the ceremony and considering the circumstances around this year's show that does make me think that there's a lot going on in the background that we're not aware of, in an industry level.

Yep. I thought it was the controversy in general, but the whole thing with Taylor dropping out at the very last minute as a surprise performer (which is a big deal for those type of awards shows) makes me think there's something deeper going on. She's pushing The Man as a single next week and releasing a new song, so to miss out on the opportunity to perform at the Grammys, when it always boosts sales, even if she wasn't winning is a very odd choice considering she is one of the most business savvy musicians out there...unless she's aware there's something far worse being kept under wraps.

Mister G

I’m here for a collab between Gaga, Taylor, and Beyoncé. The perfect trio for the continuation of the Paparazzi/Telephone storyline.

LGMonster95

Paul really deserves that Grammy. He has been with Gaga for so long through her highs and lows and he even defended her a lot of times during her ARTPOP days, he's her most loyal producer, the guy literally considers her his sister.

43 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I strongly feel like the Grammys might finally have a scandal big enough to cancel them permanently. I wouldn't even be mad lol.

Archived