This part killed me :ladyhaha:

reality’s tight if the music is right

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Judas Oyster said:

Time to have an awakening :icega:

I would rather physical pain than Billie Eilish’s music. Is that dark enough?

not ALICE

YOU MEAN DUA LIPA'S RISE. She's coming for the whole industry. 

So excited for tomorrow though! GAGA'S SUPER SATURDAY NIGHT!! 

Summerboi14

We should be more worried about Ariana. Because she is more in danger now since Billie and Dua.

Gagas competitors were Katy and Kesha and look who is bigger now.

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2020 at 1:42 PM, Lord Temptation said:

Not because she said “Yikes!” but because she laughed at it. Maybe you found it funny but I didn’t. Gaga made a powerful history-defining statement, surrounded by and accompanied with LGBT soldiers, about human rights. She wore something PUTRID, something that you or I or none of us would EVER dare wear, least not of all in front of the entire world to remind everyone of the bravery and sacrifice soldiers make on the battlefield because of LOVE. This is something that makes me very proud. And Billie laughed at it.

Maybe you need to stop laughing.

Yeah if Gaga said nothing about the meat dress being about lgbt rights we would never know. So you’re expecting Billie who’s only eighteen And not watching Gaga interviews about her vma outfits to see a person covered in meat and go “wow she’s taking a stance for gay people”

for you to try and make it like she’s laughing at gay people’s plights is delusional and I’m glad I didn’t see this in January cos I’m only seeing it now and what a cringe fest. You have to like, intentionally look at someone negatively to make that kind of assumption. She saw a person covered in steak and laughed and you make it seem like she’s laughing at lgbt veterans what’s wrong with you 

myluis617

Oh for a sec I thought this was new. Hit thread but a messy one. 

Bobina

Thanks for digging this thread up. It sure was entertaining :vegas:

"back to you, f*cker"

Juanjo

Lol 5 Grammys and an Oscar do not equal cemented status, and Interscope is not the only label in the world. Also, Gaga is an established star, she’s been in the game long enough, and she has nothing to prove, but only to evolve and continue to show us her amazing talent.

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

Yeah if Gaga said nothing about the meat dress being about lgbt rights we would never know. So you’re expecting Billie who’s only eighteen And not watching Gaga interviews about her vma outfits to see a person covered in meat and go “wow she’s taking a stance for gay people”

for you to try and make it like she’s laughing at gay people’s plights is delusional and I’m glad I didn’t see this in January cos I’m only seeing it now and what a cringe fest. You have to like, intentionally look at someone negatively to make that kind of assumption. She saw a person covered in steak and laughed and you make it seem like she’s laughing at lgbt veterans what’s wrong with you 

Hun, it was her lack of curiosity to understand why the hell a celebrity was wearing steak on national TV that changed my perception of her as an artist. Yeah, all kids laugh at things. But I thought Billie was an artist, too. Artists don’t laugh at things they don’t understand. They try to understand them. 

Your own accusations against me - that I claimed Billie was laughing at veterans - are a clear cringefesT as how could that even be true if she didn’t even know they were veterans.

Though they say timing is everything, you really tried huh :ohwell:

Daylight Jokers
5 minutes ago, Bobina said:

Thanks for digging this thread up. It sure was entertaining :vegas:

Oh wait, are you Bobins?? I- :nooo:

EDIT: I guess not :awkney:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived