💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - Tonight (Out Now)

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl
2 hours ago, Deagan said:

I'm thinking she wants to drop a single in alignment with the album release... and a big bop.

Yes, I agree! Just wish instead of resentment we would have gotten a more upbeat song like kinky 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

She Listened!

sarah paulson thank you GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Sounds different from the Leak, I guess they really where previous versions. 

38 minutes ago, Am I A Girl said:

Yes, I agree! Just wish instead of resentment we would have gotten a more upbeat song like kinky 

Ah well she said in an interview recently that she is not necessarily chasing big numbers or events but just wants to put out what she has to offer, and I guess Resentment is just her showcasing her insane writing and musical skills. I think she wanted to highlight the "sides" of the album. You don't like resentment?

As for the bops and potential hits, we're still going to get them anyway!
Now that I think of it, might actually be a good idea to wait with those till the album drops, boosting the sales or her hype when it is already out instead of pre-building.

BornAsUnic0rn
5 hours ago, Versace said:

She did during BTW era

"I heard you guys wanted Scheisse as the next single?"

"Well too bad biches...it's You&I"

But she actually did with TEOG and DWUW tho.

5 hours ago, Versace said:

She did during BTW era

"I heard you guys wanted Scheisse as the next single?"

"Well too bad biches...it's You&I"

The way she MADE A POLL AND THEN IGNORED THE SONG THAT WON.:lmao:

Am I A Girl
19 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Ah well she said in an interview recently that she is not necessarily chasing big numbers or events but just wants to put out what she has to offer, and I guess Resentment is just her showcasing her insane writing and musical skills. I think she wanted to highlight the "sides" of the album. You don't like resentment?

As for the bops and potential hits, we're still going to get them anyway!
Now that I think of it, might actually be a good idea to wait with those till the album drops, boosting the sales or her hype when it is already out instead of pre-building.

I did enjoy Resentment, but I haven’t played that one as much as My Own Dance. I think it’s just that I’m so excited for the songs like Kinky, Birthday Suit, Tonight, etc!

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, Am I A Girl said:

I did enjoy Resentment, but I haven’t played that one as much as My Own Dance. I think it’s just that I’m so excited for the songs like Kinky, Birthday Suit, Tonight, etc!

Sidenote, thanks for bringing up this bop! The hate for My Own Dance needs to STOP! It's the perfect mix of current Kesha and old Kesha. What's funny is the lyrics are literally about this very situation:

"We get it that you've been through a lot of ****
But life's a bitch, so come on, shake your tits and **** it"
What's a girl to do? What's a girl to do?

"You're the party girl, you're the tragedy"
But the funny thing's I'm ****ing everything

"So, the internet called and it wants you back
But could you kinda rap and not be so sad?" **** it
What's a girl to do? What's a girl to do?
Everybody, get out your nasty moves
So let's talk some **** and pour some booze, **** it
What's a girl to do? Is this what you want? **** you

She's f*cked whether she makes fun music or serious music. Y'all will not be pleased :ladyhaha:

TimisaMonster
8 hours ago, sillynate said:

Wait...she already made a video for it??? I thought she just announced it as a single? Lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

First of all, Resentment is a MASTERPIECE. An absolute triumph. She's looking to showcase the many facets of her artistry and make music that is indicative of her as a person and one of those is a very stripped back, emotional person. It's ****ing beautiful. You don't have to like it, but RESPECT it.

Second, I doubt Tonight will be showing up until afternoon, sadly.

sillynate
49 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wait...she already made a video for it??? I thought she just announced it as a single? Lol

If I’m being honest I hope that snippet isn’t the music video if there is one :green: how you gon have a song called Tonight and have the video shot during the day?

anyway, the only video that she’s talked about that isn’t released yet is High Road. But considering Tonight is the next single, maybe there will be a video? Idk this too much :nooo:

TheSlash
6 hours ago, sillynate said:

how you gon have a song called Tonight and have the video shot during the day?

When the song is about going out tonight as in planning during the day :trollga: .

But yeah, it's already 1pm here and still no song :triggered: . Time zones are no excuses as even the countries in the UTC-11 timezone are now 1 hour into today :excuseu: .

Spoiler

Fvck it, some countries already have January 29 :triggered: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash
Just now, Cheru said:

you think Gaga will do this for us?

"I heard you want to Stupid Love to be officially released.

Well that's too bad."

:vegas: 

Ew, David!

Archived