💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Would U Like to See Gaga Do On SocialMedia That She Doesn't Currently?

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

Would you like to see her more active? What would you like to see her do? 

I personally would like to see her do instagram live with fans, for 30 minutes, or an hour, maybe once or twice a month, just talking to us, answering questions, just talking. Kind of like...

(He does regular live events with his followers) 

Go see A Star is Born

Ryusei

To not troll :neyde: 

also maybe post some clear LG6 behind the scenes shots once it's announced to show who she's been collaborating with and stuff

Musery

Borislshere

interact with us when she's not trying to sell products. I know social media is trash but i miss her genuine twitter interactions. 

1. Announce new music

2. Gagavisions returns

3. Do more lives and snaps

4. Tweet more often (most important)

post videos of her eating cabbage :nick:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ImTired

I dunno. Her silence seems calculated right now, which is wierd. She got it in her head that a surprise release was best for LG6 years ago. And she's stuck by that for years. I just wish she felt like she could be herself again. AND if the silence IS herself and what we can expect for every album release in the future, well we're all totally screwed going forward. It'll be a few months of being fed with many years in between! :vegas:

:bradley:

Just GagaVision. 

I don't really care if she interacts with the fans as much as she used to, because I think the fans caused her to retreat in the first place. 

But GagaVisions should make a return because one thing that I feel is lacking is an insight into her day to day creative activities. 

Random selfies don't do anything for me. 

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

a live stream on facebook or instagram i know she did a live stream on instagram one time when she was doing her mediatation 

Archived