💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sophie Turner Gets Fur-Shamed

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Do you know what is even more disgusting, revolting and appalling? Harassing them both in public. :fthis:

Just now, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Do you know what is even more disgusting, revolting and appalling? Harassing them both in public. :fthis:

no

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Leblanc
2 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Username checks out :ally:

I always let the good ones go

thatfoxyfeeling
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

no

3 minutes ago, LeBlanc said:

Username checks out :ally:

britney spears GIF

1 minute ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

britney spears GIF

you think a woman confronting them is more "disgusting, revolting and appalling" than this :awkney:

Spoiler

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

These people do the same thing like buying cloths made by slave and child labor. They also dont attack people who eat at steak restaurants. 

Just now, THATFoxyFeeling said:

No, they aren't getting skinned alive they're being held accountable as everybody should

ice heard one side from above

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Your name and avi reminds me of this. 

Hmmmm... I don't feel bad!

However, the cognitive dissonance I have being a lifelong vegetarian and stanning a girl who's famous for wearing a meat dress :toofunny:

Glamourpuss

I feel like celebrities should  be called out for wearing fur. It's a luxury item that usually only the rich can afford. Sometimes when people have money they lose their morals and all sense of what's right and wrong because they just want to have nice things. I'm not happy when Gaga wears it either.

However, I do think it's a bit harsh to harass them both in the street. Sophie clearly looked ashamed and humiliated. But on the other hand, when you believe in such a serious cause how else are you supposed to get the message across. :shrug:

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

However, I do think it's a bit harsh to harass them both in the street. Sophie clearly looked ashamed and humiliated. 

I think you couldn't solve an issue like that without resorting to a person's dignity. Maybe Sophie will think about this when she gets home, not for the animals, but for her shame. 

ice heard one side from above

Archived