💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is the 7th most Grammy awarded female ever!

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

GagaTheExplorer

I still remember someone here in GGD saying that the Grammys were done with Gaga when she was snubbed for ARTPOP and only got one nomination "thanks to Tony Bennette" for Cheek to Cheek, and that she was going to lose that year to Barbra's "Partners"

It's been a long path since then I can see

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
9 hours ago, Aarghya said:

Stupid Love is coming for ROTY, SOTY, Dance/Electronic and LG6 for Dance/Electronic ALBUM and AOTY! 

Gaga's no longer eligible for Dance/Electronic categories those are for DJs :enigma:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Economy
7 hours ago, joannesrats said:

Only because they have 3 people with 13 grammys at number 6 and take up 7 and 8 with them. She’s 7th most awarded if you’re looking at the number of awards like ranks and not people. 

That's not how rankings work tho. 

Your ranking is always based on the number of people ahead of you. You don't get to rank higher just because some people tied. If they are ahead, they are ahead.

That's always been how it works and to rank the way ur suggesting would be misleading

Any official or formal rankings in any reputable source of any kind always ranks it that way. It's the same for sports and what not

And if we were ranking number of awards like u said then only in that case u have a valid argument, but the ranking is literally based on the artist not the awards ranking by numbers of awards so that's kinda not relevant... We're not writing an order of appearance of numbers like in school math tests when we we look at the "mode" (most commonly showed up numbers) :flop:

Brie Candy
9 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

i mean, i can't find anything on the internet now, but i remember reading sth like this when this rule came out, unless i'm seriously out of my mind :huntyga: 

@HitTheBoat do you by any chance know anything about this?

@BenG @Gypsy Life @Arturo @Brie Candy one of you maybe?

True. Since 2012 pop/mainstream artists cannot submit their songs/albums to dance categories (Best Dance Recording, Best Dance Album). They did this to give more space to indie artists and DJs. 

The only way that Gaga can get a nom/win in Best Dance Recording  is releasing a song as featuring artist (Dua did this and won the category with Electricity last year).

If Gaga wants to spread her Grammy wins to many categories she should collaborate as performer and/or songwriter with genre artists (R&B, Urban, Rock, Country, Americana, Alternative...)

artpopsexual

I'm so proud of her :enigma:

She deserves all the recognition, and I'm rooting for her to win a GF Grammy next year (in case LG6 is released this year somewhere before the deadline for the nominations) :firega:

As I remember this was achieved in just one decade, I can't wait to see in what position she'll be at the end of the 2020s :sis:

Lazz Monster
2 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

If Gaga wants to spread her Grammy wins to many categories she should collaborate as performer and/or songwriter with genre artists (R&B, Urban, Rock, Country, Americana, Alternative...)

Wouldn't that be something? :flutter:

We're far from the Shallow now

malazam
4 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

the same happens with Beyoncé fans, she has 24 GRAMMYs but she only has 1 GF GRAMMY

PF not getting ROTY.  The level of clownery.

another shot before we kiss the other side

myusername

Meh! Grammys doesn't worth it anymore. Bunch of corrupt pigs. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

LeoFameMonster

The Grammys like to play.... her not winning anything for born this way is a pure slap in her face. Dont be out there just be rebellious to a limit. 

DeanWinchester

Gaga is really still a force into her second decade of career. :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Anveeroy
5 hours ago, Mirages said:

Gaga's no longer eligible for Dance/Electronic categories those are for DJs :enigma:

Ok, then Ally :ohwell:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Curunir

I mean that's great and all, but let's be real, the Grammys aren't what they used to be. Too many times (especially in the last decade) they've made absolutely awful choices of picking winners. Like, objectively wrong  choices. Even if they still get it right sometimes, I just feel like it's not it anymore.

Still happy for our girl though, I know she appreciates them a lot :kara:

Lazzarus
8 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Gaga is really still a force into her second decade of career. :giveup:

Imagine what we can expect in her third or forth :firega: Legend indeed :pawsup:

Archived