Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga the fashion influencer

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

funkmedowntown

https://www.out.com/fashion/2020/1/26/gay-yeehaw-agenda-hit-grammys-red-carpet?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=music

Anytime I see a cowboy hat, I say "Joanne?"... Gaga was SO ahead of this trend, and I cannot help but feel she influenced / provoked this new fashion trend.
And I mean it. Like, my friend has a pet rabbit, and she put a mini sparkly pink cowboy hat, and I said "Joanne? Is that you?"

For real... GAGA is ahead of trends. I expect nothing less of LG6. That is not a standard she cannot live up to, that is her talent.
edit:
https://imgur.com/a/xpZR5yi

Little Mons✟er

HoneyB

Yeah definitely, Joanne was a world wide critically acclaimed smash album that really shifted the entire fashion industry and really made people re-asses their careers. She practically invented cowboys and cowboy hats oh wow. It makes me happy know that one day everyone will be wearing pink cowboy hats thanks to Gaga and her yeehaw antics:heart:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Rat Boy

If I'm being honest, most of the public probably don't remember Joanne. I highly doubt it was that influential. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

likeitrough
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

If I'm being honest, most of the public probably don't remember Joanne. I highly doubt it was that influential. 

million reasons will literally beat your ass. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

I’m not Joanne fan by any means but I did notice sudden raise of popularity of “personal” albums. Justin Timberlake, Kesha, Kylie and many more jumped on this country (kinda) train right after Gaga. So I’d say that it did have impact on music industry but not on GP.. 

M i K E Y

Gaga really influenced my style but Madonna also made Cowboy hats a trend back in 2000

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, likeitrough said:

million reasons will literally beat your ass. 

Have you seen the music video? If that's anything to go by, I don't think I have anything to worry about. :bon: 

Spoiler

Just kidding xoxox :sis: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived