💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was Grammy’s agenda with Billie Eilish?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Arguably, other artists deserved her awards too.

Do you think she genuinely deserves them. Song of the Year for Bad guy? Aren’t we talking about lyrics here? Record of the year? Was bad guy’s overall production some extraordinary sht? You can say not really. What is the grammys trying to prove. Someone can win at a young age? Is this all racial?

edit: i was just broken for ariana. Her reactions ruined me I’m so sad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

You want us to tell you what the Grammy's "agenda" is? I think it's pretty clear. Billie is a Russian spy working for Trump. I don't trust her.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

SharGaga

She brought something different towards the table with her album and despite this found great commerical succes and critical acclaim.

Morphine Prince

This may be shocking but others might enjoy something you don’t. 

She’s popular, young, has had tons of success. 

Others may have “deserved” it more or less, it’s all subjective. 

At the end there is only one award. One wins, others lose. 

What truly matters is what YOU, the consumer enjoy. 

Delusional

I’m-

the one artist that deserved to sweep Grammys in their prime IS GAGA and no one can tell me otherwise. Literally what I’m so shocked she’s won all 4 main categories-

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

misunderstood

The bitterness this post exudes omfg :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

10 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

She brought something different towards the table with her album and despite this found great commerical succes and critical acclaim.

I like Billie but how is what she does different? 

Kindness rules all.

sillynate
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This may be shocking but others might enjoy something you don’t. 

She’s popular, young, has had tons of success. 

Others may have “deserved” it more or less, it’s all subjective. 

At the end there is only one award. One wins, others lose. 

What truly matters is what YOU, the consumer enjoy. 

This this this 100% 

to add to the last one, what also truly matters is if the artists are happy with what they create 

sillynate
2 minutes ago, Poker said:

I like Billie but how is what she does different? 

Name one non Billie song that sounds like Bad Guy

HoneyB

Well ofc we can argue who deserved it more but that would just be an endless loop, because it’s a subjective answer.

There wasn’t any “agenda” she’s the hottest thing right now in music:rip: the gp like her. (That and also Grammys is all just politics) 

Me personally I enjoyed her album. The production was really good and the songs were good you can tell she took her time. Plus she’s still just a young adult and everything she’s doing and has done up to now is very impressive. Billie wasn’t the first to come up with “whisper vocals” and “depressing songs” that’s always been a thing. 

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter the Grammys at this point have lost credibility. I was happy with either Billie or Ari wining they really did THAT:applause: I would rather listen to Bad Guy than something like Yummy or Old Town Road so I’m not mad about it:awkney:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Didymus

I think she genuinely deserved those awards. That doesn't mean she was the only one to deserve them in those categories (which she said as well in her speeches) but I think it's pretty obvious she deserves them just as much.

She made some killer, innovative and original pop music with her brother in a bedroom that exploded all over the world and inspired an entire generation to think differently about what a pop star can be, do and say, what pop music can sound like today. She was one of the most universally critically acclaimed artists of any genre this year...

It still baffles me that so many people here don't get that even if they don't personally like Billie and her music, almost everyone else does and it's logical that this will then result in accolades and awards and not without good reason :shrug:

RAMROD

Why there should be agenda??

She is not the first multi winning artist in one night. There are a lot more before her.

Norah Jones, Lauryn Hill, Beyoncé, Amy Winehouse, Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Adele, Santana, to name some.

Why does it need to be "agenda" with Eilish?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chickens in Malibu

Like their fired CEO said "white old dudes taking care of their own"?

They weren't going to let a black gay rapper win ROTY, or a black lady singing "why men great till they gotta be great" win SOTY.

Archived