BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess

YESS THANK YOU SPILL THE ****ING TEA BITCH 

they (the Grammys) hate her 

sorry, lol this site hates her too but Pop Vocal was hers for the win and also she was snubbed for SOTY, it was literally confirmed. I also really like Billie, but she won too much 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

President Biden

7 rings GIF by Ariana Grande

Ariana is filthy rich, literally like the highest selling female artist these days, & sweeps every other award show.

So in the end she won. The Grammys lost.

I got drunk

nodandsmile

she put an end to that era too quickly to both Billie and Lizzo's advantage (they got BIG at the right time)

GypsyVida
Just now, SimplyTheBest said:

she put an end to that era too quickly to both Billie and Lizzo's advantage 

I can get behind this actually. There should've been a fourth single. Bloodline or In My Head would've smashed

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Reid LePage
2 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

I can get behind this actually. There should've been a fourth single. Bloodline or In My Head would've smashed

bloodline + nicki = side 2 side part 2 the remix (ft pitbull) japanese edition 

nodandsmile
2 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Bloodline was an easy smash and could compete with "Truth Hurts", had she done that tu,n era wouldn't feel so long gone!

14 minutes ago, SkyPrincess said:

YESS THANK YOU SPILL THE ****ING TEA BITCH 

they (the Grammys) hate her 

sorry, lol this site hates her too but Pop Vocal was hers for the win and also she was snubbed for SOTY, it was literally confirmed. I also really like Billie, but she won too much 

Billie went to the Grammy school so it was kinda like the favorite for that. This whole award show is a Clown Show :awkney:

Hottie Detector

Lana deserved to win SO MUCH. A decade-defining masterpiece from a decade-defining artist. I am not surprised, but I'm appalled. 

Why would Ariana win? That album was generic AF! I love her and the album but thank u, next/ 7 rings, lyrically, are so cheap. Her image has become such a bimbo character. Even her performance was shall-la-la-la-la-la-low, she’s far from reality nooooww. 

crybrowz

Lana and Ariana def should have taken Grammys home. No shade to Billie but her autotune whispers had no business beating Lana, Ariana, Beyonce, Or Lizzo espesically in the VOCAL categories. 

Archived