opinion

Ariana was snubbed. Why?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarlet Bitch

maybe because her music isn't that good?

𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ͺ𝔢 π”‘π”žπ”«π” π”’ 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

4 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

ariana and lana were snubbed, at least they actually sing

Β 

hello hello baby.

derpmonster

I thought the album and songs were rushed and even if Billie didn't win, I wouldn't have voted for Ariana this time.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

Also, didn't she create drama about the Grammys last year? Maybe they were being vindictive?Β 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

If you throw out a new album year in year out, the quality's gonna suffer. I cannot sit here and say Ariana's music has much substance, or great songwriting. Most of her musical outputΒ is produced for the charts. I don't care how much she has been through the past few years- that raw emotion and honesty does not portray in her music or lyrics. Yeah, Billie wonΒ too ****ingΒ much, I get it.Β The entire general field?!?!?! We all know ARUTW was the best written song in that category (SOTY), but the GRAMMYs are fickle and don't always award the best contender. They award commercial performance. But I would have rather Billie clean up this year than Ariana. One pushed the boundaries in music this past year, other was justΒ biggest pop star with hit singles.Β 

2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

7 rings deserved ROTY more than bad guy and I say this while fan of neither of these girlies.

Bad Guy was way better, way more huge and way more influential.Β Nah. Everyone's already probably forgetting 7 Rings.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Rio said:

Bad Guy was way better, way more huge and way more influential.Β Nah. Everyone's already probably forgetting 7 Rings.

It's a better song melodically and in itself. Grammys should award the quality and not the impact or sales.

Archived