Ariana was snubbed. Why?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Even her performance was shall-la-la-la-la-la-low, she’s far from reality nooooww. 

Was that a moment for you?

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Was that a moment for you?

:bradley: I’m still upset that we didn’t get a live performance of Stupid Love. LET ME BE! 

Regina George
Just now, Ronnie said:

:bradley: I’m still upset that we didn’t get a live performance of Stupid Love. LET ME BE! 

Replies like this honestly make me feel bad because I was bitchy! :bradley: I’m sorry you pretty angel! 

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i figured she wouldn’t win anything after what happened with her and the show last year, of course they would let her perform and then snub her as kind of a revenge.

i believe it’s a scam, for all artists in general. the fact that lana doesn’t have a single grammy yet tells you everything you need to know :reductive:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

This happens way too often. An artist gets popular and suddenly they win every damn award - including, hilariously, vocal categories. 

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Amphetamine said:

Lana and Ariana def should have taken Grammys home. No shade to Billie but her autotune whispers had no business beating Lana, Ariana, Beyonce, Or Lizzo espesically in the VOCAL categories. 

12 minutes ago, Postboy said:

This happens way too often. An artist gets popular and suddenly they win every damn award - including, hilariously, vocal categories. 

Vocal just means it’s not instrumental. 

People think they’re referring to “vocals” as in “judging quality of voice” .... that’s not it. It never has been that. 

“The award is presented to artists that perform "albums containing at least 51% playing time of newly recorded pop vocal tracks."

Gagaloo911

Because TUN ain't it. It's generic and basic af not to mention basically being that mumble rap BS

I can't believe y'all are trashing Ariana when her ass herself brought back pop girls on the scene, stop being disrespectful :interestinga:

RAMROD

Snubbed? Not so.

Her album is trash, so why are y'all surprised?? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived