💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

2020 Grammys Best/Worst Dressed

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Which looks from the 2020 Grammys red carpet, performances, and afterparties did you think were the best and which did you think were the worst?

For me:

BEST:

Grammy-Awards-2020-Arrivals-Alessandra-A

Alessandra Ambrosio brought us something a little graphic, a little linear, a little avant-garde! Love the blocking in this. Check out how the straps on her sandals match the width and texture of the belt. It's masterful :giveup: 

Grammy-Awards-2020-Arrivals-FKA-Twigs-Sl 

The bodysuit with bell bottoms :giveup: The draping :giveup: the color scheme :giveup: FKA Twigs has been really serving this era and this look ties it all together. Black and pink add more strength than the cult-chic white and beige colors she has been favoring

Grammy-Awards-2020-Arrivals-Lizzo-Slide. 

Lizzo's best look yet :heat: Her past red carpet looks have been campy and silly, but this one is just plain sexy.  Gotta compliment her hair and makeup team for the improvements throughout 2019!

rs_634x1024-200126132616-634-2020-grammy

Labrinth's elegantly draped blazer just slightly edges out Billy Porter for best men's look

jonas-brothers-grammys-2020-red-carpet-1 

These two barely beat Lana and Sticks for hottest couple... :heat: Priyanka looks like a goddess, and this is my favorite couture piece thanks to the amazing beaded (?) details. Nick makes a gold suit look understated instead of flamboyant, which is a miracle!

WORST: 

a6e037a0-408d-11ea-affe-0c1c46865b9f Why do they keep inviting this irrelevant and tacky troll? :saladga: 

merlin_167872209_f4725149-ce04-4429-b2e5

I sincerely hope this is the last time we see Lil Nas X put on a silly cowboy suit. I just know this shapeshifter is capable of more!

Grammy-Awards-2020-Arrivals-Dua-Lipa-Sli 

I had really high hopes for Dua to bring us an EMAs/Met Gala-level megaslay but this was a letdown, it looks like she put on her slip and cami then forgot to finish getting dressed  :giveup: Sorry Dua. The hair is a slay tho

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Me too :giveup:

It's cute, I love the hot pink harnesses. But it's time to hang up the 10 gallon hat after this Final Hoedown :ladyhaha:

Which other looks were your favs?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

nenhures
1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

It's cute, I love the hot pink harnesses. But it's time to hang up the 10 gallon hat after this Final Hoedown :ladyhaha:

Which other looks were your favs?

Except for Nick and Priyanka, I gotta go with your picks and I'm gonna cheat the system and add Lil Nas' performance outfit (when he did the costume change and looked like he came straight outta Matrix). Honestly there wasn't a lot of exciting looks this night :rip:

AdmistTheLight
1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

rs_634x1024-200126132616-634-2020-grammy

why is this so hot :icega:

I want him to choke me with that drape 

Liberaté mi amor

myusername

Gaga's invisible coat was it

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Regina George
1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

a6e037a0-408d-11ea-affe-0c1c46865b9f 

This bitch really came looking like this? She thinks she did something..

Archived