💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could LG6 be an Electronic/Dance album?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

:enigma: Since it’s Grammys time it got me thinking, could LG6 be nominated as Electronic/Dance as apposed to Pop Vocal? The Fame was her only nominated album to be considered Electronic/Dance, but if the album will consist of songs like “Babylon” it makes me wonder if it will be listed in Electronic/Dance. 

NFRatwell
9 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

U hear stupid love sis ?

The potential lead? Yes. Obviously she would put her most radio friendly song as the lead. But if Babylon is this... 

Erich Johnson
3 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

The potential lead? Yes. Obviously she would put her most radio friendly song as the lead. But if Babylon is this... 

i dont call that dance music, its more like PC music

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

lol it's literally the definition of Electronic/Dance 

NFRatwell
12 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

Well first PC is Dance/electronic :huntyga: But I don’t think this is PC. PC is usually more high-pitched, fast paced... very bubble gum electronic (Hey QT, immaterial, etc.). This song doesn’t really fit that description and I doubt Gaga will be taking the vocal direction popular in PC music too. 

Glamourpuss

I really hope so. I feel like the world needs something fun to dance to because we haven't had anything like that in a long time. I'm hoping Gaga will set another trend and change pop music again. 

Archived