MailkethesYwa
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Stop

i guess there will be no dinosaur gaga after all:noparty:

Meikla

dynamite
1 minute ago, Uwu said:

Just please stop with the incessant threads you have started more pointless threads in the last 24 hours than I have since I joined 9 years ago

MailkethesYwa
Just now, dynamite said:

Just please stop with the incessant threads you have started more pointless random threads in the last 24 hours than I have since I joined in 2011!!!!! 

ok ill take a break

Meikla

Zander

I feel like you might quite young so just a kind word of advice; making threads like this won't give you a good reputation on this site amongst other members and you could be reported for spamming.

ChicaSkas
20 minutes ago, Uwu said:

My friend this is a forum for intellectual discussion. If you absolutely have to spam or you will just die inside, please post this kind of expression inside the Random Convo Thread. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas locked this topic
ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, Zander said:

I feel like you might quite young so just a kind word of advice; making threads like this won't give you a good reputation on this site amongst other members and you could be reported for spamming.

Precisely 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived