KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

that could be a reason, yes

but (because of my own experience) I have the feeling that they just didn't cling to each other even if they got along really well

of course I could be wrong, maybe they call each other for 3 hours everyday, but from what we see they don't seem to be close

Yeah, not claiming they seem like the type to call each other all the time or are bffs or whatever. Just saying that Gaga is obviously friendly or friends with people even if if they don't get papped together (she and Mark haven't been papped together since Joanne era, we know she's friendly with Adele), so I wouldn't say Gaga not being papped with someone means they aren't friends or friendly with each other...especially when you add in the tabloid drama in Bradley Cooper's case.

MailkethesYwa
37 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

He’s always been the sweetest man ever!!!! 
43826-F7-D-C712-464-F-97-BA-EDEE3-D6-BF1

why did you bring such curse upon my eyes

Meikla

sillynate
37 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

WHAT IN THE- :air:

8 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I'm crying wtf :poot:

2 minutes ago, Uwu said:

why did you bring such curse upon my eyes

B41r7UKIAAAlru2.jpg B41r7UVIMAIjwpR.jpg

MailkethesYwa
Just now, sillynate said:

B41r7UKIAAAlru2.jpg B41r7UVIMAIjwpR.jpg

insert image of kid holding cross

but not as cursef as r/noahgettheboat

Meikla

RAMROD
44 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

42 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

WHAT IN THE- :air:

Modern art! :tony:

It's like this 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnb1MG8gURE_Ru64bYh6S

But actually this

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

He's so sweet with her, I know everybody jokes but I honestly am so grateful for their relationship for her sake.

MonSwiftAnton

I love him. I believe he played a great part of her getting better with her mental health, and making the album with her he also enabled her career to another level. Of course she's the biggest part of it, but sometimes you need a great soul for it do happen, and he seems to be just that. :kara:

14 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, not claiming they seem like the type to call each other all the time or are bffs or whatever. Just saying that Gaga is obviously friendly or friends with people even if if they don't get papped together (she and Mark haven't been papped together since Joanne era, we know she's friendly with Adele), so I wouldn't say Gaga not being papped with someone means they aren't friends or friendly with each other...especially when you add in the tabloid drama in Bradley Cooper's case.

We can't see behind the scenes, we only see a single father in NY and a partying girl in LV.

Tabloids are full with Bradley and his daughter's pictures. Waiting for Bradley to take her to kindergarten in the morning is an easy job, but paps haven't seen Oprah visit him for example, so he is not observed 24/7.

And I haven't seen a real papped photo of Gaga for at least half a year, what is about her either comes directly from her and her friends/co-workers or rarely from random people's social media.

Archived