Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tony Bennett Congratulates Gaga for her Grammy Wins

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Bradley
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

she's been pretending he doesn't exist since the Oscars lol

And how would you know that? Are they supposed to post their text messages on Twitter?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasicebath
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

And how would you know that? Are they supposed to post their text messages on Twitter?

schitts creek yes GIF by CBC

Just now, Bradley said:

Wow chill, it's a joke calm down :ladyhaha:

I was talking about publicly, she mentionned him like twice and from what we know they didn't see each other since the Oscars

Bradley
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I was talking about publicly, she mentionned him like twice and from what we know they didn't see each other since the Oscars

Yeah but they have their own private lives to live, they'll meet when they do and I'm sure they text each other from time to time.

1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

They performed together on the jazz piano night during gaga's recendency

1 minute ago, Suuus said:

They performed together on the jazz piano night during gaga's recendency

Bradley never performed at Jazz & Piano lol

He did Enigma, but that was long before the Oscars

2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Bradley never performed at Jazz & Piano lol

He did Enigma, but that was long before the Oscars

I was talking about tony bennet this is about tony bennet not bradly cooper

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

TBH it must kind of suck. I buy they are friendly in real life (he did an appearance in Marc's doc, etc.), but considering all the tabloid drama it probably keeps them from meeting up in public and possibly impacted thier friendship. Brad Pitt alluded to something similar about how the tabs rip into any woman he's seen nearby. He and Ali Shawkat used to be seen at art galleries all the time, but haven't been seen together in a while since the tabloids lost their sh*t about them hanging out together.

6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Yeah but they have their own private lives to live, they'll meet when they do and I'm sure they text each other from time to time.

I know; but honnestly it kinda makes me lose hope on life… you'd think such an experience would make both of you close friends for the rest of your life? :bradley: maybe they consider themselves close, but I don't. That's why I don't want to love new people...

2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

we were talking about Bradley :trollga:

I didnt know that because we are on a tony bennet thread so i thought you were talking about tony and gaga's friendship 

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

TBH it must kind of suck. I buy they are friendly in real life (he did an appearance in Marc's doc, etc.), but considering all the tabloid drama it probably keeps them from meeting up in public and possibly impacted thier friendship. Brad Pitt alluded to something similar about how the tabs rip into any woman he's seen nearby. He and Ali Shawkat used to be seen at art galleries all the time, but haven't been seen together in a while since the tabloids lost their sh*t about them hanging out together.

that could be a reason, yes

but (because of my own experience) I have the feeling that they just didn't cling to each other even if they got along really well

of course I could be wrong, maybe they call each other for 3 hours everyday, but from what we see they don't seem to be close

Just now, Suuus said:

I didnt because we are on a tony bennet thread i thought you were talking about tony and gaga's friendship 

No, I actually responded to someone who said that she didn't aknowledge her Grammy wins because she was busy "having fun" with Bradley :) 

Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

No, I actually responded to someone who said that she didn't aknowledge her Grammy wins because she was busy "having fun" with Bradley :) 

Ah oké i see my bad 

Archived