Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

club played Stupid Love 5 times in a night

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

so i just got home from a night out and a bitch is SHOOK over how many times this gay club i went to played stupid love. 

they played a remix twice (SL remix EP coming) and the three other times it was the original. this was at a club in Melbourne. i think the song overall wa played 5 times in the three hours i was there.

i don’t know how all these DJs are getting a hold of this leak but looks like majority of DJs now have the full leak and are promoting it at their club. i don’t know how to feel about this, do you guys think gaga did this as some sort of marketing thing to see how the GP react to it? i just don’t know how all these DJs have the song when most little monsters didn’t even find the leak:enigma:

id attach a video but i dunno how to import the videos i took. if anyone can pls tell me i’ll upload them and i think there’s one of everyone dancing to it. there’s one of me being spastic singing the song and pretending to know the lyrics too:selena:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
Just now, Mer Boy said:

How did people react? :ally: 

everyone was honestly to fkn out of it to realise what it was tbh😂😂 my friend was on the dance floor and when i asked her if she liked the song she was like “oh was that a new song?”:nooo: i had to die 

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

when most little monsters didn’t even find the leak:enigma:

Im pretty sure most of us have it 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Zander

I think the fact that a lot clubs are willing to play a potentially unfinished leaked track that hasn't even been acknowledged by Gaga (as in mentioned the words Stupid Love) is a good thing to me.

The hype is iconic but I just really hope it's not the lead cause if so... the song will be tired when she releases it in 2 months :awkney:

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

everyone was honestly to fkn out of it to realise what it was tbh😂😂 my friend was on the dance floor and when i asked her if she liked the song she was like “oh was that a new song?”:nooo: i had to die 

Pretty much how the GP will react to it on the radio.

"Oh, was that a new song."  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Xoxo Adriana
7 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Im pretty sure most of us have it 

i’ve had several little monsters ask me for the full song (obviously i’m not gonna spread it), with more claiming they only heard the snippets. i don’t think everyone has it.

I saw an Instagram story from one of you Gheys enjoying it at the club Last night... I’ll look for it and upload it :triggered:

Edit: fount it...

which one of you gheys is this??? :triggered:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e85eef57e1aaaf9656

Hottie Detector

CautiousLurker

Where the hell did y'all get the full song, I only most definitely don't have the 2 minute one that's not still on twitter :wtfga:

Xoxo Adriana
22 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Where the hell did y'all get the full song, I only most definitely don't have the 2 minute one that's not still on twitter :wtfga:

a friend of mine somehow got it from another friend and texted it to me as an audio file, which i saved on my “files” app on my phone. i didn’t ask for it and i haven’t spread the leak, just simply kept it for myself :lolly:

the full song is better than the snippets and it was a fkn BANGER in the club:lolly:

Archived