💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billy Porter @ grammys

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Lookin like the next villain for Princess And The Frog 2.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

He is extra and I LIVE for it. But what’s he doing at the Grammys? Is he also an artist?

tenor.gif?itemid=13968635

In the age of boring musicians and depressing red carpets, let's celebrate his existence and him raising the stakes of male fashion :enigma:

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

He is extra and I LIVE for it. But what’s he doing at the Grammys? Is he also an artist?

Presenting an award 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13968635

In the age of boring musicians and depressing red carpets, let's celebrate his existence and him raising the stakes of male fashion :enigma:

Yes! Because some guys usually wear the same suit to every awards show. I like that he's playing with fashion and daring to be different. 

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Yes! Because some guys usually wear the same suit to every awards show. I like that he's playing with fashion and daring to be different. 

Even females are boring now. Gaga truly changed the whole game back when she was doing something new. Now that she's faded into the others no one is challenging anything. The only exciting red carpet we get is the MET, but even if the theme is literal camp 75% of the attendance is wearing regular crap. 

So yeah, stan Billie Porter :pray:

Billy-Porter-In-The-Blonds-2019-Met-Gala

This is literally more iconic than ANYTHING ever worn by a popstar or drag queen. I can't think of a single better look.

Archived