💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michelle Obama wins her first Grammy

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

obamamichelle_01072019getty.jpg?itok=8KT

Former first lady Michelle Obama won a Grammy award for the audiobook of her memoir "Becoming." 

Obama won the award for the Best Spoken Word Album, the Grammys announced Sunday. 

Obama beat out nominees the Beastie Boys for their "Beastie Boys Book;" Eric Alexandrakis for "I.V. Catatonia: 20 Years As A Two-Time Cancer Survivor;" John Waters  for "Mr. Know-It-All;" and Sekou Andrews for "Sekou Andrews & The String Theory."

Obama's memoir follows her life growing up on the South Side of Chicago through her years as first lady of the United States. 

Obama was among the early winners announced. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/480010-michelle-obama-wins-grammy-for-audio-recording-of-memoir

Zander

I wonder if Melania Trump will be nominated for a Grammy next year for her recording of her memoir 'Becoming Michelle' in the Best Spoken Word Album category.

EnigmaNecrotic1

Well deserved! The book is amazing and her performance conveys the emotional gravity of the situations she went through perfectly. 

Felonies? Loves it.

It's not weird this category exists since a long time ago. Hillary Clinton also won a Grammy because of it.

edit: ignore next comment :enigma:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

It's not weird this category exists since a long time ago. Hillary Clinton also won a Grammy because of it.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

RAMROD
43 minutes ago, Zander said:

I wonder if Melania Trump will be nominated for a Grammy next year for her recording of her memoir 'Becoming Michelle' in the Best Spoken Word Album category.

Imagine if Melania have one but someone still don’t have any even though she’s been wide awake :bon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived