• Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, spector said:

and in 2020, nothing. she also didn't wish us happy holidays in 2019 :noparty: 

That because all gaga gets is where is LG6 comments under every post

spector
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

That because all gaga gets is where is LG6 comments under every post

she doesn't have to read the comments, tho. plus, she's getting the same comments under her haus labs ig, but that doesn't stop her posting when promotion is needed. a little fan interaction/acknowledgment would be nice, that's all i'm saying.

stella + elliot = stelliot

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, spector said:

she doesn't have to read the comments, tho. plus, she's getting the same comments under her haus labs ig, but that doesn't stop her posting when promotion is needed. a little fan interaction/acknowledgment would be nice, that's all i'm saying.

Sis they literally harass Sarah Tanno non-stop to the point that Sarah has pointed out it bothers her. In some ways, the fandom has calmed down and in others it is even more toxic.

But if she says nothing about the Grammys, I doubt it has anything to do with the fans. Taylor dropped out, and Bey was on the seating list but didn't come...most think it is due to the controversy. I have a feeling a lot (like Gaga, Swift, etc.) are just avoiding the Grammys in general (not mentioning it, not showing up) because of the controversy, and because clickbait entertainment blogs will absolutely find some way to put their names in headlines along with "Grammys" and "Sexual harassment."

27monster27
1 hour ago, LeBlanc said:

Could you IMAGINE how iconic it would be if she had several decoys deployed to lead us astray 

This was actually planned, but later cancelled for the 2013 VMA awards.

he/him/his

LilyLark

I'm surprised people are surprised she's a no show. The controversy has been garnering a lot of headlines, and Gaga does not need her name in a headline along with "Grammy's sexual assault/harassment problem" after the R. Kelly debacle. Besides the bad PR, she might honestly not want to go because she realizes just how bad the Grammys are now (everyone knew they sucked, but few knew the extent)...

Also, considering Taylor backed out at the last minute and Bey is a no show (despite her name being on the seating chart)....it seems unlikely Gag's will show.

14 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Bey is a no show

i assumed she decided not to attend after Kobe’s passing. They were friends weren’t they?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived