Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Where is Gaga original answers!

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
9 hours ago, jprince99x said:

Literally some stans religiously track her team and dancers social media and usually can pinpoint her whereabouts relative to her teams location. What the  **** is noob-like about wanting a little intel on her happenings (and asking the people that would know in lieu of spending hours a day being nosy on her team’s social media )

This forum isn't the place for that kind of thing...people here don't know her daily movements and those that do won't post in a public site...

It's dangerous for her too, fans are fine at pre determined events and appearences...

Randomly stalking her isn't

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

jprince99x
Just now, Woolfsmck said:

This forum isn't the place for that kind of thing...people here don't know her daily movements and those that do won't post in a public site...

It's dangerous for her too, fans are fine at pre determined events and appearences...

Randomly stalking her isn't

She’s a celebrity. Literally New York GGD members conspired to hunt down/find Gaga earlier last year when some rumor came up that she was filming in NYC

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Woolfsmck
13 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

She’s a celebrity. Literally New York GGD members conspired to hunt down/find Gaga earlier last year when some rumor came up that she was filming in NYC

Talk to them about that.. I'm sure that those members would welcome you...its publicly relaying her location to every nut job out there that's the problem.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Bad Kids

What original answers? Like the first time she answered something

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

jprince99x
18 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Talk to them about that.. I'm sure that those members would welcome you...its publicly relaying her location to every nut job out there that's the problem.

My thread was literally me inquiring about the rumor that she could surprise us at the Grammys. How does that = giving info to a nut job

Woolfsmck
Just now, jprince99x said:

My thread was literally me inquiring about the rumor that she could surprise us at the Grammys. How does that = giving info to a nut job

Give it up already...

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
16 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

We need a pinned thread about this … 

So many noob fan's come in with this topic and the answers from vet. members really light up a dull board....:fan:

:kiss:

jprince99x
3 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Give it up already...

The ignorance...

Woolfsmck
Just now, jprince99x said:

The ignorance...

Thank you. For admitting it...now.. run along 

jprince99x
4 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Thank you. For admitting it...now.. run along 

Wow this is telling :sure:

Archived