💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s 1st double win in one category

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It is working then. My voodoo from earlier today.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

one twice

bone apple teeth teas

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

JustJames

An achievement, for sure; but, her Best Pop Vocal Performance (Female) + Best Pop Solo Performance wins were essentially wins in the same category; the former was merged (male/female vocal perf. > pop solo perf.). 

I am a broken record at this point, but I really hope the Grammys either reduce the extraneous genre categories or make them consistent. 'Joanne' and 'ASIB' were just as worthy of recognition for their crossover appeal into Country/Americana, whereas even 'Born This Way' with its rock and dance influences and 'ARTPOP' with its heavy EDM sound deserved a nod in the same way Lizzo and Beyonce score 'Urban Contemporary Album' nominations/wins for their Pop outputs.

At the very least, I think there needs to be quite a few cuts in some genres, while Pop needs to become a true genre with its own review committee, a category for Best Pop Song and - if something like 'Urban Contemporary Album' stays, then a 'Pop Crossover Album' added.

Love the fact that our legend has amassed such a variety of awards, though. I'd love to see her go for Best Music Film, combining a 5ft2-style biopic with maybe a Live Studio Album performance of unreleased tracks/C3C (new original jazz) after an iconic LG6 era. But, really, her lack of a single GF award is getting ridiculous. 

Archived