112 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Third option in case u are a little undecisivester

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo
29 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Since she never missed a ceremony for which she was nominated (except that one time she was touring at the other side of the world), I was convinced she would undoubtedly attend this year. But as we got closer to the actual date, and after the whole Stupid Love leak fest and subsequent silence, I'm becoming more and more convinced she's keeping her "public comeback" for the SuperSaturday show of next week, where she's hopefully planning to debut the new era ala iTunes Festival 2013.

I can see this. Cuz wasn’t the iTunes festival the first time she performed Aura live? And basically thereby confirming that the demo was a bonafide track? 
I hope that’s the case with SL 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

gagasicebath
13 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Yes she'll stand in the corner of the theatre all night angrily staring down members of the recording academy.

I’d totally be here for that, tbh.

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Since she never missed a ceremony for which she was nominated (except that one time she was touring at the other side of the world), I was convinced she would undoubtedly attend this year. But as we got closer to the actual date, and after the whole Stupid Love leak fest and subsequent silence, I'm becoming more and more convinced she's keeping her "public comeback" for the SuperSaturday show of next week, where she's hopefully planning to debut the new era ala iTunes Festival 2013.

Do NOT hype me like that.

Archived