Bradley Cooper Now Has 2 Grammys!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illySpencer
6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Nah, I remember when she shaded Gaga and said this...

“I’m not, like, a crazy ‘I’m gonna die for my fans’ type. Some people are so dramatic about it, and you’re like, ‘Honestly, you’re not the Second Coming. You’re just an entertainer.'”

Which shows she only sees herself as "just an entertainer" and not a true artist. 

Cause now you don't deserve a Grammy just because she expressed herself about your fav ? You are the childish on here. Katy said the truth, everytime GaGa needs to sell us something we are "her monsters, she would die for us" and when she has nothing to sell, she just disapear from everything.  

Katy should have been won Grammys just like GaGa, she has very great songs too and great albums too. 

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Cause now you don't deserve a Grammy just because she expressed herself about your fav ? You are the childish on here. Katy said the truth, everytime GaGa needs to sell us something we are "her monsters, she would die for us" and when she has nothing to sell, she just disapear from everything.  

Katy should have been won Grammys just like GaGa, she has very great songs too and great albums too. 

Whoosh. It went over your head. 

It was the bit in bold I was referring to. 

illySpencer
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The Gaga hater is back, sadly

I'm not against GaGa, i'm against those LM who think that GaGa is above all the stars, and the others are not talented enough to win a Grammys.  And also against LM who actually think that win a Grammy make you abobve all.

But let me remind you something

GaGa 11 Grammys = 70 millions RIAA

Katy 0 Grammys = 110 millions RIAA. 

Grammy means nothing ! Period. 

Glamourpuss
Just now, illySpencer said:

I'm not against GaGa, i'm against those LM who think that GaGa is above all the stars, and the others are not talented enough to win a Grammys.  

calm down taylor swift GIF

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm not against GaGa, i'm against those LM who think that GaGa is above all the stars, and the others are not talented enough to win a Grammys.  

No you aren't. Remember last year when you were dragging Gaga for no reason when no one was saying anything about her being above other artists.

illySpencer
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

No you aren't. Remember last year when you were dragging Gaga for no reason when no one was saying anything about her being above other artists.

Sure Joanne. Everytimes I come here I see someone who drags Katy or someone else, and I can see other ppl dragging her again here... LM are so innoncent... 

KatieJudasGaga4

Sure Joanne. Everytimes I come here I see someone who drags Katy or someone else, and I can see other ppl dragging her again here... LM are so innoncent... 

The threads weren't even about Katy or anyone specific. 

Mirages
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That doesn't mean she doesn't deserve (at least in MY opinion)

let's not pretend that The One That Got Away isn't one of the best songs of 2010, and videos of 2011

Let's not pretend Adele didn't release anything that year....

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived