💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kobe Bryant’s 13yo daughter Gianna Maria also died in the crash

Kimmo

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I'm really sad for his family. 

I don't want to ruin everyone's mourning but do y'all know he sexually assaulted someone?

Really you’re digging this right now?? :saladga:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
39 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

There's a time and place for activism. 

The day someone literally died is not for it.

1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's not the right time or place to mention this. 

It's not activism. It's a genuine concern as a sexual assault survivor. There are no winners here. Would you all be mourning if Harvey Weinstein was the one who died? What's the difference?

Come on y'all. Do better than this. I am sad for his family but you can't suddenly exalt someone when they die. :wtf:

I knew I was going to catch scheisse for this opinion but imagine how you would feel if someone sexually assaulted you or your loved ones and then people said "what a horrible tragedy" when they died. I'm NOT saying celebrate the death. But please show the respect that you feel for this family also for victims. It's a complex time for them too and has been for a long time.

I just came in to offer a different perspective that some people have over this. I didn't come to start drama. Or "dig" anything up. This subject is triggering for me and I simply ask you all to consider this perspective from a place of kindness and understanding rather than total denial.

I am not doing this out of malice. All I'm saying is let's have a balanced position. It's possible to feel bad for someone and their family and also keep in mind the other victims.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Is that supposed to justify his death, or? Honest question.

No, not at all. Please read the edit and the reply on the next page.

1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Why the need to post this? Now? Is this really necessary? His child died with him. Can’t you ****ing respect his death and his family? Disgusting 

I'm very sad for the family, for their loved ones, for everyone. All I'm offering is a different perspective so we don't exalt him. Sexual assault isn't a minor thing. That's what's really disgusting. I'm sorry for bringing it up, there's no polite way to do it. But just imagine if people all over mourned the death of someone who sexually assaulted you or your loved one. It's also really hard for them. All I'm asking for is some empathy for those people as well.  That's all. I'm not saying Kobe is a monster. I'm not saying he deserved to die. Nothing like that. All I'm asking is consideration.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

spector
28 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

No, not at all. Please read the edit and the reply on the next page.

I'm very sad for the family, for their loved ones, for everyone. All I'm offering is a different perspective so we don't exalt him. Sexual assault isn't a minor thing. That's what's really disgusting. I'm sorry for bringing it up, there's no polite way to do it. But just imagine if people all over mourned the death of someone who sexually assaulted you or your loved one. It's also really hard for them. All I'm asking for is some empathy for those people as well.  That's all. I'm not saying Kobe is a monster. I'm not saying he deserved to die. Nothing like that. All I'm asking is consideration.

i applaud you for being brave enough to remind people that it is not death that should be honored at any cost but being a respectful human being toward others. and that woman that he raped in that hotel room lost a part of herself, of her humanity, was irrevocably shamed, and will carry that violent trauma for the rest of her life. so, no, it's not about life and death. it's about being human(e).

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived