Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kobe Bryant Dead

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Awakened M
1 hour ago, June said:

Really? Those weren't even my words but okay.

Why did you quote me? Did I quote you? Did I @ you? Calm down. The guilt isn't a cute look. I don't even remember seeing you comment unless I check the thread.

Like, this thread is literally about death. Get over yourself.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

Basketball's a huge sport in our country (way more popular than football/soccer) and most Basketball fans are huge fans of Kobe. I always remember my classmates in elementary school whenever I hear his name. Each and everyone of them has Kobe as their role model. Rest In Peace, legend.

Daylight Jokers
3 hours ago, June said:

Girl please. Don't be fake. Okay he died sorry to hear that. I don't know him personally and not into sports. Yall expend so much energy over every single thing. Like please.

If you don't care and are not "fake", then why bother triggering people in this thread? Fake or not, let people mourn and have some empathy. 

SevenWonder

I am from LA. And a huge Laker fan. He was the best. Just the best. The rape **** is nonsense. I am so sad. 

Smother Em Eh

This is awful

I watched him a lot growing up being a big basketball fan. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Elizabeth

Devastating for all involved.

I'm not a basketball fan, but from what I've heard Kobe was so much to so many! <3 

ChromaticaPunk
12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I hate being reminded how easy it is to die

It's reminds me to not take everything so seriously. It puts things in perspective sometimes.

Little Fighter

I don't care about sports, but a lot of my friends do. My best friend used to do every project he could on Kobe because that was his hero. He called me crying yesterday and it was so hard to know what to do or say. I've never lost someone that I looked up to before. It's heartbreaking to see people mourning. I can't imagine the pain his family is going through losing not only his but Gigi. Not the mention the loss of the other people on board and their families. I saw there was a basketball game last night and it was so sad seeing his friends on the sidelines and fans in the seats crying over their loss. I'm sure there were reason why they couldn't, but I wish they could have cancelled the game. No one looked like they were in the right mindset to play. They should've had at least one game off to mourn. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Archived