question

Where is Gaga?

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Making chicken and leftover pasta for the boys :huntyga:

Gaga stuff like this is good bet...😁

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

Reversing for the superbowl saturday

More gaga stuff that gaga does...😁

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ShayCristoforo

Jokes aside, I find her absence very weird. She's usually very emotional after winning awards, but hasn't said anything about those Grammy wins.
Really the only things we've seen for a while are the Haus Labs IG post, the AT&T twitter promo, and "can yall stop".

The absence is of course deserved -- she's a hardworking lady. But it's all a bit uncharacteristic. My guess is that she's working hard on finishing up LG6 and on the Super Saturday performance. And a performance of SL would just be the cherry on top. 
I really think she should hop on the SL train even if it wasn't intended. A few people are disappointed but looks like a LOT of people love it and welcome its sweet simplicity and fun beats.    

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Track her IP adress maybe ull have an idea.

And then stalk her in person book a flight wait outside the hotel or her house depending on the address u find, maybe she'll go eat at some very fancy restaurant so I assume ull need a lot of money to get in any building she's about to enter, after that ull be able to track her every move everyday 

Woolfsmck
5 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Track her IP adress maybe ull have an idea.

And then stalk her in person book a flight wait outside the hotel or her house depending on the address u find, maybe she'll go eat at some very fancy restaurant so I assume ull need a lot of money to get in any building she's about to enter, after that ull be able to track her every move everyday 

Does Gaga know you do this?

What is the point...?

What if her security thinks your a threat?

I mean,  fan is a fan.. but you could be crossing the line a little here.

nenhures
6 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Does Gaga know you do this?

What is the point...?

What if her security thinks your a threat?

I mean,  fan is a fan.. but you could be crossing the line a little here.

I'm pretty sure they were being sarcastic, bud.

Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, nenhures said:

I'm pretty sure they were being sarcastic, bud.

ohhhhhh  dopey me....:saladga:

Archived