Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Patrick Stewart (Picard) Never Whatched Star Trek Voyager

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

So Patrick Stewart on an interview with Jerry Ryan who played 7 of 9 who was arguably the most popular character on Star Trek Voyager...

Fans are exited about the return of 7 of 9 on Star Trek Picard and as such she has been on many interviews

During the interview when the convo veers off to the customes Patrick Stewart asks about 7 of 9s costume and seems completely unaware of what it was as tho he had never seen Star Trek Voyager

How can the actor that played in the most successful of all the Star Trek series, been a symbol for Trekkies and now is on a new series all about him and he has her character in it not have seen Voyager? :triggered:

dynamite

And yesterday I saw Lisa Kudrow has never really seen Friends

And Maggie Smith hasn't seen Harry Potter 

And a few other examples

It really bothers me when an actor/actress in something I love doesn't even care to watch it but of course they will see it in a different way to viewers.

3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Maggie Smith hasn't seen Harry Potter 

Michael Gambon also, and Ralph Fiennes had barely heard of it, his children (or grandchildren?) convinced him to be Voldemort :awkney:

Economy
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

And yesterday I saw Lisa Kudrow has never really seen Friends

And Maggie Smith hasn't seen Harry Potter 

And a few other examples

It really bothers me when an actor/actress in something I love doesn't even care to watch it but of course they will see it in a different way to viewers.

Yeah it's like... It just comes across bad and that the acting was just a job to you :rip:

7 of 9 was the most popular character from Star Trek Voyager and she's gonna be in the new star trek with him...

And he doesn't even know what her outfit looked like??? :duck:

Bish at least do a little research if anything if u don't wanna whatch the entire thing :air:

AlexanderMagno

4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah it's like... It just comes across bad and that the acting was just a job to you :rip:

Well, to be fair, acting IS a job :emma: it's not the regular 9 to 5 job, but it is a job for them.

It's their job, we are the ones who are entertained by it. We are the ones who should be watching the shows and live the hype, they are just delivering it.

I'm totally ok with actors who don't watch their own work. It's quite common and acting is such a complex job. You get to play so many different characters, you have to "erase" yourself for a little bit, and that can be very challenging. Choosing not to see yourself in the big screen might help overcoming that.

For me, this sounds perfectly fine. What's so bad about it? That might even be one of the reasons why they are good actors. And who knows, you can love acting but hate seeing yourself.

I did Theatre in school, and our plays were always recorded. I only saw the first ones because I wanted to improve my stage presence, but the moment I started being casted for every main role I stopped seeing myself, I really hate it :flop: you just have to trust the director (it truly is that simple sometimes, you can be an extraordinary method actor but lots of times the director is a key for a great performance as well).

Economy
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Well, to be fair, acting IS a job :emma: it's not the regular 9 to 5 job, but it is a job for them.

It's their job, we are the ones who are entertained by it. We are the ones who should be watching the shows and live the hype, they are just delivering it.

I'm totally ok with actors who don't watch their own work. It's quite common and acting is such a complex job. You get to play so many different characters, you have to "erase" yourself for a little bit, and that can be very challenging. Choosing not to see yourself in the big screen might help overcoming that.

For me, this sounds perfectly fine. What's so bad about it? That might even be one of the reasons why they are good actors. And who knows, you can love acting but hate seeing yourself.

I did Theatre in school, and our plays were always recorded. I only saw the first ones because I wanted to improve my stage presence, but the moment I started being casted for every main role I stopped seeing myself, I really hate it :flop: you just have to trust the director (it truly is that simple sometimes, you can be an extraordinary method actor but lots of times the director is a key for a great performance as well).

It still looks bad he knew so little that he didn't even know what her costume looked like lmao... She's gonna be with him as a major character ud think he have a little background history :flop:

Also they were in different star trek series so he wouldn't have to whatch himself on screen...

It suggests he's not a star trek fan himself :noparty:

Archived