Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about "Fashion!"

Floppy

Featured Posts

it makes me wanna think how i can have a non material experience and love my fashion. And That i can feel on the top of the game with second hands. It makes me feel the true essence and power of fashion. 

hello hello baby.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cheru said:

i like how it makes me feel confident and it definitely gives me a reason to dance when i'm alone in my room . . . but then again, every Gaga song gives me a reason to dance. i think it's a bit better than the unreleased Fashion song because of how it's in better quality. it's a good bop, not the best!

oh dear i accidentally quoted you when i didn't need to

It's ok I crave attention.  :creepflop:

sillynate
3 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It's a perfect mix of disco and EDM, as the song is co-produced with David Guetta and will.i.am. And I love how the song EXPLODES and switches after the bridge...AAAHHH :nooo:

This this this this this this this 100% this :applause: genres coming together just like Gaga intended 

I legit feel bad for people who don’t like this song. It’s just so Gaga :giveup:

imnotyourbabe10

It’s not bad. Just prefer how “Fashion” Pop bop slaps. The Fame’s  “Fashion” is more superficial and that’s how i personally view the modeling and fashion world to be (that’s generalizing, I’m aware) but I’ve always loved how she parodies the fashion world with that track. “Fashion!” takes it much more seriously  

Though I do love how “Fashion!” Has some (dare I say) Bowie vocals akin to Applause 

M i K E Y
3 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It's cute but Gaga can do way better. Also I'm french and after all these years I still have no idea about what Will.I.Am says in french at the end of the song 

That was Will.I.Am?

AnglerfishbraBENUS

People want funk disco Gaga and this is literally the most funk disco Gaga we'll ever have lol . It's the best song on ARTPOP

I LOVE the song! Not super high on my list, but it's DEFINITELY not a skip!!! :firega:

littlepotter
5 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Je me sens
Fashion!
Donnez moi Christian Louboutins
Fashion!
Le monde est témoin
C'est la vie en
Fashion!
Je suis en haute couture en
Fashion!
Fashion, fashion!

Basically, "I feel fashion/ Give me Christian Louboutins/ The world is watching/ That's life in fashion/ I’m in haute couture in fashion" :wtfga:

I'm pretty sure he says Je me sens en paradis en Fashion (I feel in heaven when I'm in fashion)

I also am not sure whether he says le monde est temoin ou a moi

chaeri pls

Noam Zioni

When ARTPOP first came out I didn’t like it. But now it’s one of my favorite songs and I listen to it more often than any ARTPOP song. 

27monster27

The alternate chords demo is my favorite, but even the album version is amazing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but after how much people on here have said that they wanted a disco album I am a bit surprised.

he/him/his

Archived