Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about "Fashion!"

Floppy

Featured Posts

not Chromatica
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I'm talking about this one 

oh lmao... that's like... two different songs tho...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, highlyreductive said:

oh lmao... that's like... two different songs tho...

Yes but this one is still the original Lady Gaga Fashion song.. 

26 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes but this one is still the original Lady Gaga Fashion song.. 

both were released though

But yeah, "Fashion!" is… mediocre at best. Imo the production is not it (the piano is BAD), the melody and the lyrics are bad too. The verses and the outro are a cringefest…:excuseu:

migamiga

It’s such a bop and one of the better songs on ARTPOP. I love it and fashion of his love. No idea why both are hated on so much cause they are absolute gems. 

1 minute ago, geishababe said:

It’s such a bop and one of the better songs on ARTPOP. I love fashion and fashion of his love. No idea why both are hated on so much cause they are absolute gems. 

Fashion of His Love literally sh*ts on Fashion! though

But you can't really compare the two, they sound nothing alike

Regina George
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

both were released though

But yeah, "Fashion!" is… mediocre at best. Imo the production is not it (the piano is BAD), the melody and the lyrics are bad too. The verses and the outro are a cringefest…:excuseu:

Yea but I'd rather have rerecorded version on Gaga's album instead of some soundtrack.. I agree about Fashion! :laughga:

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Yea but I'd rather have rerecorded version on Gaga's album instead of some soundtrack.. I agree about Fashion! :laughga:

But imagine starting two songs in a row with "I am so fabulous", that would be a bit too much :laughga:

migamiga
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Fashion of His Love literally sh*ts on Fashion! though

But you can't really compare the two, they sound nothing alike

I agree they’re sonically very different. I just brought it up cause fohl was received the same way by a lot fans during the btw era and they both have fashion in the title :laughga:

Just now, geishababe said:

I agree they’re sonically very different. I just brought it up cause fohl was received the same way by a lot fans during the btw era and they both have fashion in the title :laughga:

Fashion! (at least the verses) sounds more like BJ+AF than FOHL

One of my fav tracks from ARTPOP. Can’t believe some members love to hate on it yet praise some of her worst songs. 

The night sky tells all

Regina George
15 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

But imagine starting two songs in a row with "I am so fabulous", that would be a bit too much :laughga:

Donatella can go :ally:

2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It's cute but Gaga can do way better. Also I'm french and after all these years I still have no idea about what Will.I.Am says in french at the end of the song 

U didn't have to expose me like this though. :lmao: Forgive my American ignorance lol.

Archived